Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Season 2013/14.

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Looks like i'm the only 49ers fan so far......here's to a great season

You 1980's glory boy you !!!!
    Loyal fan since the 80's....they were the glory days though!
  • Options

Unlike your lot, the Lions actually are on the up. Their biggest problem is that outside of Megatron, they don't really have a lot of threat - so secondaries pretty much know where Stafford is going before the play even starts. If they can get a better balance, they'll be contenders - but they're in a tough division.

Losing Best to injury 2 seasons ago was a blow but at least with Bush it should see a bit of progress made with the ball. As you say, we need another WR or TE threat to either help Johnson get freed up or provide a good alternative.
  • Options
    Im big Buc's fan after seeing them at RJ stadium on three occasions. Poor start for us losing to the JETS, not many teams will say that this season.
  • Options

The Eagles won their opening game. Im in shock.

So am I.....should have been an easy win for Washington!
  • Options
    49ers for me. Oh so close last season. Maybe this season will be the year.
  • Options
    Should Jets be scoring over 14.5 points against Pats tonight? I think so
  • Options
    Pats to score over 27 points is 11/10.
  • Options

Should Jets be scoring over 14.5 points against Pats tonight? I think so

I am going for a 38-6 blow out.
  • Options
    With the Patriots struggling against the Bills, I can see them turning up and destroying the Jets.
  • Options
    If the Jets loose by anything less than by two TDs will be a victory for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Touchdown Patriots!

Brady's play action passing is sublime
  • Options
    Not a great start for the Jets
  • Options
    Jets 10 - 13 Patriots last night.
  • Options
    Looks like the Patriots might struggle this year.
  • Options
    They need The Gronk back and a WR similar to the time when they had Moss in 2007
  • Options
    Patriots are 2 and 0.
    Won't struggle as other three are really weak so practically bye to the play offs.
  • Options
    Don't have a danny la rue but have used a free bet

Oakland Raiders (-5.5) @ 1.95
    Houston Texans (-9.0) @ 1.95
    Kansas City Chiefs (-3.0) @ 1.86
    Denver Broncos (-4.0) @ 1.95
    Baltimore Ravens (-6.5) @ 1.90
  • Options
    Gone for:

Cowboys @ Chiefs Over 46.5 total points
    Titans @ Texans Over 43 points
    Vikings @ Bears Over 42 points
    Dolphins @ Colts Over 42.5 points
    Browns @ Ravens Over 44 points

£1.50 free bet returns £38.41
  • Options
    Just put RedZone on.....Redskins 7-31 down in the 3rd.
    Not good.
  • Options
    Watching the Vikings @Bears game, really exciting game so far, 24-24 with about three mins left in the third
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just put RedZone on.....Redskins 7-31 down in the 3rd.
    Not good.

Was 31-0. Rodgers breaking all records against our laughable defense.
  • Options
    What defense ?
    7-37.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Anyone after a ticket to the Steelers Vikings Wembley game two weeks today? Got two spare - face is 35 each. They are lowest category seats but good ones, row 6 top tier.
  • Options

Anyone after a ticket to the Steelers Vikings Wembley game two weeks today? Got two spare - face is 35 each. They are lowest category seats but good ones, row 6 top tier.

I'll claim one if they're going still
  • Options
    @NathanPrior Yes they are mate, not being funny but I'm trying to get shot of them as a pair if I can (as think that's more likely than getting separate takers for two singles). Unless you want to take both - okay if I bear you in mind for the time being?
  • Options

@NathanPrior Yes they are mate, not being funny but I'm trying to get shot of them as a pair if I can (as think that's more likely than getting separate takers for two singles). Unless you want to take both - okay if I bear you in mind for the time being?

@Mike will have one too
  • Options
    Okay, I'll hang on for the time being to see if he's interested, I won't offload them elsewhere
  • Options
    Great end to the Vikings @ Chicago game, Minesotta 6 points up with 10 seconds left and Chicago score a touchdown.

NFL question(s) for this week. 1) does anyone ever miss the conversion (what's this called in NFL parlance) you get after a touchdown ?
    2) when determining how far the ball has travelled to decide where the play starts at the next down which part of the ball is it measured from ?
  • Options

Okay, I'll hang on for the time being to see if he's interested, I won't offload them elsewhere

He told me on Facebook he is ;)
  • Options
    we'll have 2 please isaw mate