Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Season 2013/14.

Comments

• Options
    Big Blue getting smashed by the panthers
  • Options
    REGENT STREET. SEPT 28. MIDDAY-6PM

The NFL will turn London’s Regent Street into a traffic-free American football zone on Saturday September 28 to celebrate the following day’s International Series game at Wembley Stadium between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota Vikings.

NFL on Regent Street is a free event that will run from 12 noon to 6:00 p.m., offering shoppers and NFL fans the chance to experience the sights and sounds of the sport.

Even the players and coaches from the Steelers and Vikings will be taking time out of their preparation for the next day’s crucial regular-season showdown to celebrate with the fans on Regent Street, following the tradition set by the likes of Tom Brady and Coach Bill Belichick at the NFL’s annual Fan Rally at Trafalgar Square in previous years.

The NFL Block Party will also include

• NFL-themed activity, stretching from Niketown at Oxford Circus to Piccadilly Circus

• Interactive areas featuring all four teams playing in London in 2013 (including the San Francisco 49ers and Jacksonville Jaguars)

• Performances by the Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders

• Appearances by the ‘Skol’ drumline from the Minnesota Vikings

• American food supplied by a wide range of outlets

• Music provided all-day by a leading London radio station

• Discounts offered by participating Regent Street stores

• The Vince Lombardi Trophy, awarded to the Super Bowl winners

The Vikings host the Steelers in the seventh International Series game at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, September 29, kicking off at 6:00 p.m. UK time.

The NFL’s popular Fan Rally will return to Trafalgar Square on Saturday, October 26, the day before the Jaguars host the 49ers at Wembley (kickoff 5:00 p.m. UK time) as the NFL stages two London games in the same season for the first time.

Further information on this event will appear on this page.

For details on our Game Day Fan Plaza click here.
  • Options
    I anyone going on Sunday to Wembley?
  • Options
    Senpai said:

I anyone going on Sunday to Wembley?

Yup, my first NFL game so should be good
  • Options
    Two 0-3 teams, one completely gutted in the off-season by player movements and the other almost a one man team. It promises to be a humdinger...
  • Options
    Or two teams on a similar level battling it in a thriller......
  • Options
    Wembley way is looking good already, cant wait to see it tomorrow
  • Options
    Haven't we got acouple of WC qualifiers coming up at Wembley in a couple of weeks: Will the pitch be okay ?
  • Options
    Got vikings to win by 7-12 at 6/1 £2.50 on. Decent atmo here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS, we (Redskins) 0-7 to the Raiders after our punt was blocked. Jeez....thought watching Charlton was bad !
  • Options

How was the game/atmosphere Nathan? I've been a Vikes fan for many years. Would have loved to have been there.
  • Options
    Apparently we (Redskins) have given up more defensive yards than any team in history.
    Bugger.
  • Options
    Oh, another Raiders T/D.
    Stupid game.......
  • Options
    Hate redskins with a passion, first game I ever saw on C4 was Raiders v Redskins,
  • Options

Hate redskins with a passion, first game I ever saw on C4 was Raiders v Redskins,

"Native Americans" please.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Redskins, Native Americans, or whatever, they are currently shit! Mind you, we could still win the NFC East as everybody else is shit too!
  • Options
    What a comeback from the Seahawks.
  • Options
    Blimey, we scored ! 3 points !
  • Options

Blimey, we scored ! 3 points !

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Sponsored links:

• Options

How was the game/atmosphere Nathan? I've been a Vikes fan for many years. Would have loved to have been there.
    It was good, was fun booing the steelers offence. Was shitting it for my bet at the end until the fumble recovery
  • Options
    Holy shit, Washington just got a TD!
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Holy shit, Washington just got a TD!

You on drugs ?

• Options

It was good, was fun booing the steelers offence. Was shitting it for my bet at the end until the fumble recovery
    Did the Vikes fans outnumber the Steelers then?
  • Options
    I was up at Hyde Park yesterday and a man walked past in full Vikings kit minus the pads. My first thought was to shout out full kit w..ker but didnt as lots of kids were around.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

I was up at Hyde Park yesterday and a man walked past in full Vikings kit minus the pads. My first thought was to shout out full kit w..ker but didnt as lots of kids were around.

Was it John Terry?
  • Options

Did the Vikes fans outnumber the Steelers then?
    Majorly. As someone on the tube said, it was anyone but the steelers
  • Options
    Washington now winning!
  • Options
    that was fun
  • Options
    Was quality - had tenner of 7-12 vikings so bad for spending money! Was surprised steelers fans were out numbered. Bring on niners game.