Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Season 2013/14.

Comments

• Options
    Food prices were through the roof so I only got a programme
  • Options
    'One year, you'll be able to tell your Grandkids you watched Peyton Manning play football.'
  • Options
    But he plays for Denver ...
  • Options

Hate redskins with a passion, first game I ever saw on C4 was Raiders v Redskins,

Superbowl in 84? Destroyed them. Come on raiders.
  • Options
    Week 4 wins for:
    New England, Buffalo, Cleveland, Seattle, Detroit (poxy lions), Indianapolis, Kansas, Minnesota, Arizona, Tennessee, Denver, San Diego & Washington, winning 24-14. Never in doubt.......
  • Options
    Sign of a winning team, Pats playing shoddy football, Brady throwing guys into the ground left right and centre, and yet we're 4-0. Bigger tests to come obviously, but the Gronk is close to a return and no huddle football appears to be the future!
  • Options
    Broncos' offense is absolutely ridiculous
  • Options
    Piss poor Brady today, blew his chance of longest passing TD streak and must have been sacked or hurried about a million Times today, will really miss Wilfork now he's out all season, and we still miss the Gronk
  • Options
    I tell you what - there's no defense on display at all, but this might be one of the best games I've ever seen.
  • Options
    71 points so far, a whole quarter left, it's like watching a PlayStation game of American football...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Btw love the pink accessories for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, wouldn't mind seeing us adopt something similar, maybe for prostrate cancer?

79 points now, Cowboys 2 touchdowns in quick succession
  • Options
    As a chiefs fan i would love dallas to win this one.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Denver should have this now running plays to wind the clock down and a field goal with a few seconds left? 48-48 at the moment with a minute to go
  • Options
    51-48 to the Broncos crazy game
  • Options
    Best game I've seen in a long time.
  • Options
    Extra tickets for the 49ers game at Wembley on sale on Tuesday at 10am
  • Options
    Jags, Falcons and Raiders are playing a game each at Wembley next year
  • Options
    Isn't that kinda the equivalent of sending Stoke to play Norwich in America? Hardly big names.

Jags are 0-5, Falcons are 1-4, Raiders are 2-3.
  • Options
    Well this is a bit of an odd year for the Falcons to be fair, been consistently very good in recent years. Raiders suck but are still one of the biggest franchises in the league name wise, see loads of people in Raiders caps in London.

It's good that more games are coming over here but it does seem weird for there to be 3 international games and they are all in London. Thought the next step would be for a game in Mexico or Germany. Bills have one in Canada still I think?
  • Options
    The Bills one in Canada is a pre-season game I do believe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NFL want a London franchise, maybe as early as 2015.
  • Options

Isn't that kinda the equivalent of sending Stoke to play Norwich in America? Hardly big names.

But they might be playing what you consider to be 'good' teams.

Each team is giving up one of only 8 home games. Raiders and jaguars both looking to move stadiums and this probably helps put the pressure on their local councils to getting planning permission and part funding. Not sure bout Atlanta and their stadium situation.
  • Options

Well this is a bit of an odd year for the Falcons to be fair, been consistently very good in recent years. Raiders suck but are still one of the biggest franchises in the league name wise, see loads of people in Raiders caps in London.

It's good that more games are coming over here but it does seem weird for there to be 3 international games and they are all in London. Thought the next step would be for a game in Mexico or Germany. Bills have one in Canada still I think?

Yeah agree the Falcons are having an off year.

I guess it makes sense that big games stay in America (imagine if Man Utd-Man City was played in China), and the British public will buy tickets for the 'NFL' brand rather than the teams on show.

The most likely team to turn into London Bulldogs (or whatever) is the Jaguars.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

But they might be playing what you consider to be 'good' teams.

Each team is giving up one of only 8 home games. Raiders and jaguars both looking to move stadiums and this probably helps put the pressure on their local councils to getting planning permission and part funding. Not sure bout Atlanta and their stadium situation.
    Atlanta are building a brand new stadium less than a mile from their current stadium but that's a done deal. I think this is just a branding exercise for them to gain a bigger worldwide audience.

• Options
    Definately having the Raiders game. Not a big name you are having a laugh.
  • Options
    They're a big name because of their association with the LA street gangs of the 80s and 90s who wore their caps and jerseys, making them fashionable. As a franchise they've been nothing short of a joke for more than 20 years.
  • Options
    Fcuk the franchise when you support the Raiders you support the Raiders whether it LA OAKLAND or ORPINGTON proper team
  • Options
    Exactly NSS.

Bit like supporting Charlton if they moved to say Selhurst Park area...
  • Options

The Raiders have won 3 Superbowls....
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

The Raiders have won 3 Superbowls....
    Preston have won the league twice. Last time they did it was around the same time the Raiders last won the superbowl...