Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Season 2013/14.

Comments

• Options
    johnny73 said:

Cardinals now on 4-4. Doubt they'll win many more though!

Might also be looking to trade Fitzgerald as well. If he goes you are officially in rebuilding mode.

He won't leave I guarantee it
  • Options
    Cardinals are always in rebuilding mode! Up With littlun and watching packers thrashing Vikings on channel four+1. Raiders held on against steelers with Pryor running in longest touchdown by a QB. 93 yards.
  • Options
    Definately having Raiders v Dolphins
  • Options
    Me too best mate is a fins fan. Now where is my Marcus Allen Jersey.
  • Options
    Jets must be the most inconsistent team in the league.

Still, at the beginning of the season most would've bitten your arm off for an 8-8
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Me too best mate is a fins fan. Now where is my Marcus Allen Jersey.

Airbourne

• Options
    Still can't get over trading him to Kansas. Was like John Humphrey again.
  • Options
    Went to the Cowboys versus Vikings when I was in Dallas last weekend. After seeing all the major sports at various venues round the US over the years, I am hard pushed thinking of a more passionate fan base. Texas as a state is football CRAZY.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Manning vs Brady on Channel 4 right now, 2 turnovers 2 touchdowns for Denver, shit start for the Pats
  • Options
    Make that 3 turnovers with less than 8 minutes gone
  • Options
    Denver were always going to be winning this one
  • Options

Ha.
  • Options

Do you have even the slightest idea what you're talking about, ever?
  • Options
    Denver/NE .. game of the season so far
  • Options
    Ummm... Denver/Dallas I think you'll find.
  • Options

At 24-0 you didn't think a comeback would be on at all
  • Options

At 24-0 you didn't think a comeback would be on at all
    I did, but then again I'm a Pats and Brady fan and therefore always believe. To be fair it wasn't like Manning was dictating, it was purely Pats' errors that were costing them, and as soon as they scored a comeback looked very likely
  • Options
    I watched the game. Denver got insanely lucky with three turnovers in the first quarter, and scored off all three of them. They had no passing game whatsoever due to the wind, and it was obvious that the Pats would make a game of it in the second half. No-one obviously expects a team to come back from a deep hole like that, but firstly: it's the Patriots - and Brady has a record of doing just that, and secondly - it's a moot point anyway because the point of my post is that anyone with half a brain can see that Denver aren't as good as the gaudy numbers would suggest, have struggled against decent teams this year, Manning never plays well in the cold and they've had a padded schedule. Your point - that everyone predicted an easy Denver win - remains absolute tripe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so, tonight then???? thoughts Redskins or 49ers
    Ive had some insanely lucky bets 'kop' revently, Miami to bt Bengals and total match points under 42.5 was unreal and will never be equalled on the jammy bastard stakes as the final points was a safety in OT, the ONLY possible way that bet could have won at 20-20
    I hope somebody will know what Im on about!!!!!!!
    Im on Redskins HT and FT tonight at 11/4
  • Options
    49ers will win comfortably
  • Options
    That's all I needed to hear, thanks
  • Options
    And they did win by a comfortable 21 points
  • Options
    Redskins were dire
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    another big AFC game this weekend ... Denver v KC .. a probable decider in 'the west'
  • Options

Redskins were dire

Watched some of this when up with my littlun and redskins were worse than dire. Longest drive in second half was 9 yards!

Kansas were in bit of a false position as had eAsy schedule and Denver too.

Can't see past New England from AFC and fancy 49ers in NFC with late run if form.
  • Options
    Got the following in an e-mail from Wembley:

"The NFL International Series is about to get a whole lot bigger as they return to Wembley with three games in 2014.

Expect more drama as two fan favourites clash when the Oakland Raiders take on the Miami Dolphins on 28 September 2014 and some fast-paced action when the Atlanta Falcons host the Detroit Lions on 26 October 2014.

All of this followed by the UK's team - the Jacksonville Jaguars as they take on America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys on 9 November 2014.

Premium Club and Club Wembley season tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL. If you are interested in hospitality, please register your interest here.

For your best chance to get to all three games in 2014, buy your season tickets now and save at least 20% on individual game purchases."

Since when ?
  • Options
    Owned by the guy that owns Fulham, and playing one game a season here for next 4 years, like the Bills who pay one game a season over in Toronto
  • Options
    Thanks Sam. Thought it was different teams each season.