Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton v Millwall

1235»

Comments

• Options
    cblock said:

oi twat, if you've got a broken leg then thats a good reason.

Wind your neck in. Bet you only wanted more people there so you could be a "geezer" and act all hard to millwall supporters without getting the shit kicked out of you.
  • Options
    Valley.

Hamer 6
    Morrison 7
    devite 6
    Wood 6
    Wilson 5
    Wiggins 5
    Pritchard 4
    Stephens 3
    Jackson 5
    Church 7
    Pigott 5
    Stewart 7

Harriott n/a
    Sordell n/a
  • Options
    Hamer 6 Did nothing wrong
    Wood 5 Too much square passing ( may be playing to orders )
    Morrison 6.5 Charlton M.o.m. Plenty of aggression, was up for it.
    Dervite 5.5 Not enough forward thinking ( see Wood )
    Wiggins 5.5 Not at his best by a long way
    Pritchard 5.0 Lot of energy as always, but little constructive work. Careless
    Jackson 6 Tried hard but with little end result
    Stevens 6 A lot of good stuff in the first half but lost his way in second
    Wilson 5.5 Did not have much, if any, influence on the game
    Church 6 Plenty of energy, not much service, should have done better with chance
    Piggot 5 Did his best but one of those days. Will have better days

C.P. 6 Didn't have the options which he would have liked to have had

At the Valley as always
  • Options
    Hamer - 4 - At one point he waas mouthing off to Lawrie Wislon who was near the halfway line, I could hear him swearing at him, and sometimes I just feel he can be a bit of a twat. 2 errors in the first half that could easily have resulted in goals.
    Morrison - 6 - He was decent, even made a run up once which seemed decent.
    Dervite - 6 - Decent
    Wood - 6 - Some decent tackles
    Wilson - 6.5 - Seemed good going forward
    Wiggins - 6 8 for first half, 4 for second.
    Pritchard - 4 - big fan of his, but exceptionally poor today
    Stephens - 4 Not a fan of his, and poor today
    Jackson - 5 - not much to say
    Church - 7 - Had desire. Him sprinting at people forces errors.
    Pigott - 4 - Were it based on effort he would be getting a 9, unfortunately I can't base my marks on effort.
    Stewart - 7 Decent, game changed slightly in our favour when he came on.
  • Options
    Hamer 5
    Morrison 6
    Dervite 5
    Wood 6
    Wilson 6
    Wiggins 6
    Pritchard 4
    Stephens 5
    Jackson 6
    Church 5
    Pigott 5
    Stewart 6
  • Options

Depressing we really need some impetus to kick start our season.

Hamer 5 The only time he has looked good recently was the end of last season after he had been dropped.
    Morrison 5 Looked shaky at times
    Dervite 5 Unlucky with the deflection
    Wood 6 Best defender,couldn't understand why he was the one sacrificed.
    Wilson 5 Didn't really shine
    Wiggins 6 Had his moments going forward and some good defensive work with Wood
    Pritchard 5 Loses a mark for giving the ball away that led to their goal
    Stephens 5 Tried to get things going
    Jackson 7 As skipper showed some passion
    Church 6 Tried hard
    Pigott 5 Out of his depth,needs a loan spell in L1 or L2 will be a great player in time.

Stewart Could be an exciting player at this level,I would like to see him start.
    Sordell Looked up for it,good ball through to Church
    Harriott It made me laugh when the Spanners thought he was Sordell and booed him.Looked lively.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hamer - 5.5 - Actually did nothing wrong in terms of saves but his distribution was shocking at times
    Morrison - 6 - Decent, nothing special but did stop any of their rare forages forward
    Dervite - 5.5 - Got beaten in the air to often, other than didn't do much wrong
    Wood - 6 - Our best defender, did everything well and carried the ball out of the defense very well on numerous occasions
    Wilson - 5.5 - Was better in the second half but he didn't seem to have that spark he's had in recent games
    Wiggins - 5.5 - Was our biggest threat first half, disappeared in the second
    Pritchard - 4 - HUGE fan of him but that was the worst I've ever seen him play, just kept giving the ball to them. He looked like he was going to cry after they scored to.
    Stephens - 5.5 - Most of his passing was spot on, it just that he hardly got it forward due to the lack of movement around him
    Jackson - 5.5 - Tried to motivate the team but to no avail, did show effort but not really in the game enough to provide quality
    Church - 6 - Chased everything, its such a shame he fluffed his chance as he actually deserved a goal
    Pigott - 4.5 - Put in so much effort but it just didn't come off for him, not the best game to make your first league start either. He will be a very good player in time.
    Stewart - 7 - Like the look of him, was our biggest threat, needs to start next game.

I was at The Valley

The thing that annoys me so much about yesterday is that they were there for the taking, they were bloody awful. Yet we still couldn't beat them!!!
  • Options

Hamer 6
    Morrison 6
    devite 6
    Wood 6.5
    Wilson 6
    Wiggins 6
    Pritchard 4.5
    Stephens 6
    Jackson 6.5
    Church 6
    Pigott 4
    Stewart 6.5
  • Options
    Hamer 5
    Morrison 5
    devite 5
    Wood 5
    Wilson 5
    Wiggins 4
    Pritchard 3
    Stephens 4.5
    Jackson 5
    Church 5
    Pigott 3
    Stewart 6
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hamer - 5
    Morrison - 7
    devite - 6
    Wood - 7
    Wilson - 6
    Wiggins - 6
    Pritchard - 5
    Stephens - 5
    Jackson - 6
    Church - 4
    Pigott - 4
    Stewart - 5

forgot to mention I was at the valley...sigh...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cblock said:

oi twat, if you've got a broken leg then thats a good reason.

Wind your neck in. Bet you only wanted more people there so you could be a "geezer" and act all hard to millwall supporters without getting the shit kicked out of you.
    let me explain my original post,that was made in hindsight , a pissed and pissed off rambling. The sentiments remain the same though, bar anyone that lives out of Britain, skint, living to far from the valley,etc. This is our biggest game of the season, if it means so much you would go.
    Just my opinion, apoligies to the bloke i swore at but in retalliation, bit childish but there you go. Kent addick you could not be further from the truth if there was a bet on that you would have lost fellah
  • Options
    cblock,you don't need to explain when you are right,to many of our fans don't go to this game just because its Millwall,I went,got pissed off, but still went.
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Morrison 6
    devite 6
    Wood 6.5
    Wilson 6
    Wiggins 6
    Pritchard 4
    Stephens 6
    Jackson 6
    Church 5.5
    Pigott 3.5
    Stewart 6.5
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Morrison 6
    dervite 7
    Wood 6
    Wilson 6
    Wiggins 6
    Pritchard 5
    Stephens 6
    Jackson 6
    Church 5.5
    Pigott 3
    Stewart 6
  • Options
    Hamer - 5
    Morrison - 5
    Devitte - 4
    Wood - 5
    Wilson - 4
    Wiggins - 4
    Pritchard - 3
    Stephens - 5
    Jackson - 5
    Church - 5.5
    Pigott - 4.5
    Stewart - 6
    Valley.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Valley (unfortunately)

Hamer - 6
    Morrison - 6
    Dervite - 7
    Wood - 6
    Wilson - 6
    Wiggins - 5
    Pritchard - 4
    Stephens - 6
    Jackson - 6
    Church - 5
    Pigott - 3
    Stewart - 6
  • Options
    Hamer 5 his kicking out from goal very poor.
    Morrison 5
    devite 5
    Wood 5
    Wilson 6, that is for his forward play.
    Wiggins 5 at best, not the player of last season.
    Pritchard 4 was knocked off the ball to easily, and gave away two bad passes
    Stephens 5
    Jackson 5
    Church 6 good in midfield but not in front of goal.
    Pigott 4 not ready to take the lead role up front, did not win a header all match.
    Stewart 5 start well but disappeared.
    this was a very poor performance from the team, and they will be in the relegation battle all season on are current form. Chris must also make his substitutions when they are needed, not based on some time formular, for example Pigott should have been substitute at half time if not before, and Pritchard should have been substituted as well.
  • Options
    Valley (and wished I wasn't...)

Hamer 5
    Morrison 6
    devite 5
    Wood 5
    Wilson 5
    Wiggins 5
    Pritchard 4
    Stephens 4
    Jackson 5
    Church 6
    Pigott 4
    Stewart 5

• Options
    Hamer 5
    Morrison 7
    devite 6
    Wood 6
    Wilson 7
    Wiggins 5
    Pritchard 4
    Stephens 5.5
    Jackson 7
    Church 6
    Pigott 4
    Stewart 6
  • Options
    Hamer 5 Distribution poor, but not at fault for the goal
    Morrison Cannot be faulted
    Devite 3 Swished his leg out at the ball a couple of times and stood off/turned back for the goal. Lots of people seemed to miss his culpability
    Wood 6 Distributed well and took up decent position
    Wilson 6 Looked exposed with nobody to lay it off to on the right.
    Wiggins 6.5 decent cross early on.
    Pritchard 4 always seems to struggle in the derbys. Some of his passing was shocking.
    Stephens 5 Gave it away too much.
    Jackson 6 tried to lead by example all to no avail
    Church 5 Effort was there, that finish was absolutely powder puff
    Pigott 5 Heard some idiots having a pop at him. Bad day for the lad but probably not time to throw him on the scap heap.
    Stewart 6.5 Very lively and wanted to attack them.

Powell 4 Understand why he stuck with the formation, but should have changed it earlier
    Crowd 3 Half of us were too scared to turn up, the rest started grumbling after 5 minutes. We deserve great performances, why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer - 5
    Morrison - 7
    devite - 6
    Wood - 6
    Wilson - 4.5
    Wiggins - 4.5
    Pritchard - 3
    Stephens - 6
    Jackson - 6.5
    Church - 5
    Pigott - 3
    Stewart - 6
  • Options
    Watched on TV. Posted without reading the other scores -too depressing.

Hamer 5.5 I don't blame him for the goal, but he did palm back a long range shot into the danger area, again. Distribution not great.
    Morrison 6 Defensively good, but passing poor.
    Devite 5 Similar to Morrison, but not as good. Should have been able to carry the ball forward more.
    Wood 7 I thought he used the ball & supported Wiggins well.
    Wilson 4 Didn't get forward enough for a wingback, depriving us of width on the right.
    Wiggins 5 Our best player getting forward in the first half, but disappeared in the second, perhaps without Wood's support.
    Pritchard 4 Some good passes, but lost the ball too often, even before the goal. Seemed to be off balance whenever he got the ball, so easily knocked off it.
    Stephens 3 Anonymous.
    Jackson 6 Tried, but lacked pace.
    Church 4.5 Willing runner, but lacked strength.
    Pigott 5 Held the ball up well with his back to goal, but didn't then use it well, perhaps perhaps because the others didn't give him many options. Subject to pushing and shirt tugging all the time, without the ref doing anything about it. Got worse as the game went on.
    Stewart 6 Should have started, or have been brought on earlier. Still having to get used to his teammates.

Harriott n/a Started very well, then faded quickly.
    Sordell n/a Anonymous apart from one great pass.

Powell 1. What was in the half time talk? "Stop running and hoof it up onto the heads of their immobile defenders"?
    I don't buy the comments that he can only train them to pass the ball before the game, but once they're on the pitch it's up to the players. That team was told to hoof it!
  • Options
    Hamer - 5.5
    Morrison - 6
    devite - 6
    Wood - 6.5
    Wilson - 6
    Wiggins - 6
    Pritchard - 4
    Stephens - 5
    Jackson - 6.5
    Church - 5.5
    Pigott - 4
    Stewart - 5.5
  • Options
    Hamer - 5
    Morrison - 6
    devite - 6
    Wood - 6
    Wilson - 5
    Wiggins - 4
    Pritchard - 3 Drop him please (Gower and Cousins so much better)
    Stephens - 6
    Jackson - 6
    Church - 5
    Pigott - 5
    Stewart - 5
  • Options
    that's it for marks, stats soon
  • Options
    Hamer 5
    Morrison 7
    devite 5
    Wood 7
    Wilson 5
    Wiggins 5
    Pritchard 4
    Stephens 4
    Jackson 4
    Church 5
    Pigott 3 for effort
    Stewart 6
  • Options
    Hamer - 6.5 A few dodgy kicks
    Morrison - 6 Three centre backs need to bring the ball to halfway, not wait for Stevo to fetch
    Dervite - 6 See above
    Wood - 6 See above
    Wilson - 6 coped well without offering much going forward
    Wiggins - 6 Nice cross just tken off Pigott's head
    Pritchard - 4 Normally a fan but had a shocker
    Stephens - 6 Decent display
    Jackson - 4.5 Seems too slow for this division
    Church - 5 Barely saw him until the subs came on
    Pigott - 5 He's no Yann so why hoof it up to him?
    Stewart - 5.5 Don't like right footers on the left. If he can't beat his man on the right he shouldn't be playing
  • Options

Hamer 6
    Morrison 6
    devite 5
    Wood 6
    Wilson 6
    Wiggins 5 try evina next time
    Pritchard 5
    Stephens 5 try cousins next time
    Jackson 7
    Church 7
    Pigott 4 will improve
    Stewart 6

three centre backs at home is too negative

How can you say that worked wonders home to unbeaten Leicester it fails for one game which we only conceded a deflected goal and people go stupid
  • Options
    Annoying all these low marks for Pigott, showed the effort and it would have helped if we played it to his feet rather then lump it forward its his first league start not really the best came to come into.

I'd give him a 6, thought he showed good work rate and good movement. Admitedly he wasn't good but still i feel if we played to his feet and didn't lump the ball foward he wouldnt have looked so bad

A disgrace everyone in particular Pritchard was the worse! not usually one to get on anyones back but no effort. no composure, no confidence and lacked any fluidity. Picked up a little in the 2nd half but if we play like that relagation looms, hopefully we can turn the corner
  • Options
    Hamer- 6,
    Morrison- 5
    devite- 5
    Wood-5.5
    Wilson-6
    Wiggins-5
    Pritchard-4, Passing dreadful, when he gave the ball away for the goal summed up his performance kept giving the ball away and tried to get the ball back but failed
    Stephens-5.5, thought he was the best of a bad bunch for midfielders. Better passing and work rate seems to have improved
    Jackson-5
    Church-5.5, lots of effort but couldnt do much with the service he was given
    Pigott- 6, probably should be the same as church but debut so allowed a little
    Stewart-6

Harriott n/a
    Sordell n/a