Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CREDIT TO MILLWALL FANS TODAY.

I have to say that on my journey home from the game today on the train i had 3 millwall fans sit with me that were nothing but polite and very friendly. They were almost embarrased that they managed to take the 3 points today as they thought they were as bad as we were. I felt the need to mention this as all there fans should not be painted with the same brush.

Comments

• Options
    tarred
  • Options
    Or feathered
  • Options

I have to say that on my journey home from the game today on the train i had 3 millwall fans sit with me that were nothing but polite and very friendly. They were almost embarrased that they managed to take the 3 points today as they thought they were as bad as we were. I felt the need to mention this as all there fans should not be painted with the same brush.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention and they sound like lovely chaps.

Do one mate!
  • Options
    anyone know what happened at the top of charlton church lane after full time?
  • Options
    nice one for that...Now jog on
  • Options

kicked off briefly on Floyd Road and then just continued in spats up church lane, bottles thrown etc.

• Options
    Typical child like responses i see.
  • Options
    just fu==ck off really a whole 3 that were ok ---c++unts needburning
  • Options

Typical child like responses i see.

Yep,

And I will always hate them!

End of
  • Options
    Goonerhater you are everything that is wrong with this country at the moment with an attitude like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll tell you what happened at the top of Charlton Church Lane. I dropped my sausage (not a euphemism) onto the pavement, but was already so pissed off I just picked it up and ate it.
  • Options
    Unfortunately CRAZYCHAIR a lot of our fans only want to see the worst. ALL teams have good and bad fans, even Millwall and Charlton.
  • Options
    lol crazychair he was having a pop at u saying millwall fans were ok now your blaming him for the state of the country!!

funny guy. ARE YOU KEITH LEMON?
  • Options
    Well said me14.
  • Options
    Credit to millwall fans ...not a chance ...you know nothing about the history between us and why many of us think this way ...lucky you, but don't expect us to agree

• Options
    Credit for being human? Behave.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    This is a wind up surely?
  • Options
    For once it's not them that I have the problem with.
  • Options
    jog on
  • Options

Well said me14.

CRAZYCHAIR,

How long have you been going Charlton?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    26 years why tavern.

• Options
    They are shit cnts the lot of them walking around like east end gangsters all that was missing today was hunter wellies ffs
  • Options
    Wouldn't catch me sitting next to 3 millwall have tea and fooking biscuits.
  • Options
    JT said:

Credit for being human? Behave.

This. Utterly absurd that a thread has been made to thank millwall fans for being normal human beings. Sums them up
  • Options
    My brother, both brother in laws, sister in law and 2 nephews are Millwall fans. Also a couple of cousins and too many friends. I hate Millwall with a passion almost as much as palace, but you can't tarnish them all (supporters) with the same brush I think that's what @CRAZYCHAIR was getting at, however mate saying 'credit to Millwall supporters' was a tad over the top, sounds like you are saying you met a couple that were ok and not acting like twats, but no need to credit them ALL (as your title suggests) for that. Although I understand where you are coming from, the title is misleading.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    just f--k off know your history

they wear the we fear no foe shirts and rthey have has decAds to change their CLUB FECK THEM ALL THEY LOVE IT
  • Options
    Don't be fooled CRAZY as soon as they were out of sight those three Spanners would of been ripping old grannies heads off and shitting down their necks.

Mark my words NOTHING will come of this ridiculous made up story of yours...
  • Options

26 years why tavern.

Hello CRAYCHAIR.

26 years why tavern.

26 years well you should know better!

For if you know your History!
  • Options
    Credit to them for being able to tie their own shoelaces?

They're nothing but scum. Pikey, mouthy chav scum.
  • Options

Not enough happened