Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CREDIT TO MILLWALL FANS TODAY.

Comments

• Options
    smallwall are scum end of!!!!!!
  • Options
    I was surprised they didn't give us more grief in the stadium. They must have felt sorry for us
  • Options
    The Sordell song was cringeworthy . Utter muppets.
  • Options
    How can you possibly give credit to those c**ts......... You know the biggest problem? Charlton fans are to "nice" . Get a bit of Arggghhhhhhhh
  • Options
    You lot are complete fucking divs.

Charlton pathetic normally you're silly wannabes that think its clever to chuck flares & seats.

• Options
    uncle said:

How can you possibly give credit to those c**ts......... You know the biggest problem? Charlton fans are to "nice" . Get a bit of Arggghhhhhhhh

Got a lot of time for you unc
  • Options
    JMP said:

You lot are complete fucking divs.

Charlton pathetic normally you're silly wannabes that think its clever to chuck flares & seats.

JMP get to bed now its late.
  • Options

uncle said:

Got a lot of time for you unc
    Just say it as I see it....

• Options
    good to hear that a few scum were making peace with the pavement today , not their fathers sons
  • Options
    nolly said:

good to hear that a few scum were making peace with the pavement today , not their fathers sons

They aint even their mothers sons................... Millwall,,,, The myth is finished now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol must admit the faces are changing in that lot

Evening nols
  • Options
    Just back from a semi pro boxing do at sittingbourne Nla, decent , mark potter the ref . A monster of a man
  • Options
    You watching nation cracking scrap saunders vs ryder

Didnt realise about dean powell at new x station shocking mate
  • Options
    Yes sad news about Powell . Watching it mate
  • Options
    Sittinbourne is a strange place
  • Options
    Felt paranoid there tonight as only went with one mate , some groups at the venue it had my eyes on . Weird people
  • Options
    Billy joe looks to heavy i reckon he will struggle from 7 or 8

Are they saying he jumped nol or slipped
  • Options
    I think suicide
  • Options
    Sad sad end to a good guy always seemed are sharp witted fuka

I thoufht del boy chisora wernt gonna be able to fight he was bawling
  • Options
    uncle said:

*too

Just helping you out on you're spelling, after all that's what us "nice" Charlton fans do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

uncle said:

*too

Just helping you out on you're spelling, after all that's what us "nice" Charlton fans do.
    *your

I think that's correct :)
  • Options
    The one that sat next to me in the north upper was alright during the game. Was ok for 7-8 hours I spent drinking with him as well. Before you ask, no I didn't buy him a ticket.
  • Options
    Backward nolly
  • Options

se9addick said:

uncle said:

*too

*your

I think that's correct :)
    Ha, ha :-)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

uncle said:

*too

I'm quite sure "too" means also? and that is not what I meant so I will stick with to.... Thanks for the help though you nice Charlton fan.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    uncle said:

se9addick said:

uncle said:

*too

I'm quite sure "too" means also? and that is not what I meant so I will stick with to.... Thanks for the help though you nice Charlton fan.
    Sorry to butt in Uncle, but, The first meaning is "also" or "besides"; the second meaning is "excessively" or "extra", therefore the correct word in above sentence IS 'too'. Glad to be of assistance, kind regards; another 'nice' Charlton Supporter :)
  • Options

They are shit cnts the lot of them walking around like east end gangsters all that was missing today was hunter wellies ffs

shite, I have a pair of hunters. ;)

• Options

The blow up fish were also strange.
  • Options

The blow up fish were also strange.
    "He looks like a fish." It will take Sordell a long time to get over that one.
  • Options

Typical child like responses i see.

Have you paid what you owe yet?