Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CREDIT TO MILLWALL FANS TODAY.

13»

Comments

• Options
    All my family on my Dads side were Millwall I have many friends who are Millwall and the comments on here are out of order.
    We have no history with Millwall, the past two home and away games have gone off without major incident.
    I see a lot of chavs at the Valley but like us they have the scum element and a lot of really good supporters.
    Nolly's comment on scum making peace with the pavement makes me feel sick cannot be a bigger chav
  • Options
    uncle Vince?
  • Options
    The unfortunate thing is that even the really good supporters as you call them revel in the reputation and myth that surrounds them. Fans who haven't thrown a punch since the age of 5 snarl and hurl abuse like psychotic maniacs. The near 3000 who came Saturday are season ticket holding club member types who fit into this category. Mostly black cab drivers who live in Eltham and think their a face ! They are complete knobs ! But if you just want to go and enjoy your game without the crap, these morons are intimidating. These twats live off the reputation of those who very rarely actually go to a game ! Or haven't been seen since the 70s or 80s.