Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IF! Powell was to go

13»

Comments

• Options
    Neal Warnock
  • Options

Neal Warnock

Please Lincs not Colin, seriously?
  • Options
    Me. Simply integrate my copy of Football Manager with the squad - I'll manage team affairs remotely from my bedroom and we'll have champions league in the bag within 2-3 seasons.
  • Options
    Antse7en said:

Me. Simply integrate my copy of Football Manager with the squad - I'll manage team affairs remotely from my bedroom and we'll have champions league in the bag within 2-3 seasons.

If you can work dead cheap you're the man for us .. computers is the cumming fing ... sign 'ere and start Monday .. after we stuff Burnley .. get you off to a good start
  • Options
    I've no desire to sack Powell, but if he was to be sacked, then there would be plenty of applicants

Not the big names like poyet, Di Matteo etc but there are plenty of other unemployed managers out there, and we'd be an attractive job for most managers in L1 or L2, who'd consider Charlton a massive step up
  • Options
    On second thoughts Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy - then the muppets calling for Powell to be sacked would be really happy.
  • Options
    I think its so obvious

You would have

Nicholas and Choice as joint mgrs.
    then

Scabby Horse, Big Andy, and Reams of Verse

as back ground staff

it would cost nothing and all could do the job better than Powell
  • Options
    Acworth.
  • Options
    Rudi Funk at Scarborough Athletic FC. Purely cos his name is ace.
  • Options

Acworth.

head scout. Reamsofverse is more Manager material than coach, better tactically which is what we need right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mick Channon. We need someone in the technical area who throws his arms around.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Magnus Pike was the man for that .. alas, he's been brown bread for about 20 years
  • Options
    Steve Lomas
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

We would also have a free supply of horse s**t to spread on the pitch.