Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dear Bruce Forsyth

Please die!

wife has strictly on. God I hate that man.

Comments

• Bit harsh.
  • Only if he takes Davina McCall out with him
  • Please die!

He does, on SCD every week.
  • edited September 2013
    Arfer Smith said when he met one of his idols Eric Sykes, he told Arfer he loathed Brucie....Apparently Bruce went up to Eric, offered his hand and said "Eric, its been so long I can't even remember what we fell out about". To which Sykes replied " Hating you is the only thing that keeps me going!"

• Please die!

Get a set of bollocks and take the remote back rather than wish someone dead. Pratt

• edited September 2013

Please die!

Don't watch it then. Easy.
  • Curb_It said:

Please die!

Get a set of bollocks and take the remote back rather than wish someone dead. Pratt

Well said curb it
  • thanks - sense of humour failure B?
  • Don't want him to die but I wish he fell down a deep hole daaaarling
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry if it was a joke. Just hate seeing someone saying die to someone.

I must admit I'm bloody watching Gloria hunnifords life story! Not sure what's worse
  • Tbf, he does my nut in too.
  • he's evidently immortal
  • Curb_It said:

Sorry if it was a joke. Just hate seeing someone saying die to someone.

I must admit I'm bloody watching Gloria hunnifords life story! Not sure what's worse

Get a set of bollocks and take the remote back....................lol
  • edited September 2013
    Curb_It said:

Too fucking right - no need for you to apologise.

Honestly, I wonder about people sometimes. On what planet is that original post acceptable? Not mine, that's for sure.
  • Don't wish him ill, just wish someone would finally put him out to pasture, together with that ridiculous thing on his head.

• Put on Facebook earlier, I have these nightmares I'm in my nursing home chair and a 135yr old Brucie is tap dancing to my right.

It's never going to end. Ever.
  • Don't wish him ill, just wish someone would finally put him out to pasture, together with that ridiculous thing on his head.

That's fair enough. Me too to an extent.

I'm sure I saw that thing on his head move earlier.
  • edited September 2013
    Fact.

THAT is not a wig.

That is in fact his conjoined twin "Brenda" who did not form correctly in their mothers womb (Fetus in Fetu). When you see her move slightly out of sync from Sir Bruce that is in fact a slightly different dance style. There is apparently no love lost between the two as Brenda is furious she was not made a Dame at the same time Sir Bruce was invested by HM Queen Elizabeth II.
  • Curb_It said:

Get a set of bollocks and take the remote back....................lol
    Erm I chose to watch it tho and so did my husband. Lol....

• Sponsored links:

• Soapy - queen wiggy Brenda!
  • If Brucie was a wrong'un then he would have surely been nicked by now... So assuming he's not, after the Generation Game, Play your cards right etc he is an untouchable British legend!

Nice to see you.............
  • Only if he takes Davina McCall out with him

Val gal - What you talking about?!? Yep do one brucie but davina really? Filth pot.
  • Boom said:

Only if he takes Davina McCall out with him

Val gal - What you talking about?!? Yep do one brucie but davina really? Filth pot.
    Can't stand her mate. Does my head in with her stupid faces at the end of every sentence. Now, Holly Willoughby on the other hand....
  • edited September 2013
    Had me first night watching tele for over 4 years seeing as we had the dish put up yesterday morning, and got stuck watching Strictly Come Dancing with me better half, then the news..... The blokes coming back first thing monday morning to take the dish down!

**edited I meant** Susana Reed, BTW can keep them grey leggins on!
  • edited September 2013
    Is Susanna Reid on strictly this year? The ultimate MILF.
  • Curb_It said:

Please die!

LOL - nice one Bren.
  • the poster made a clumsy comment, yes, but which he/she clearly didn't mean literally, so I'm not sure it warrants some of the pious responses.