Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dear Bruce Forsyth

13»

Comments

• Options

Telling someone to die is bad but an elderly man that literally could die any day is very low. I know it was meant as a joke but how would you feel if he actually died within close proximity of your post?

As if his post woukd have anything to do with it.
  • Options

Telling someone to die is bad but an elderly man that literally could die any day is very low. I know it was meant as a joke but how would you feel if he actually died within close proximity of your post?

Stu I think they call it magical thinking my wife accuses me of this when CAFC play and I spend 90 minutes in front of Charlton Life with everything crossed hoping for a win.
    Love him or hate him Bruce is a bit of a legend, if I get to his age I hope I'm as active. Good on the man.
  • Options
    Say it to people in the room who know you but write it on a forum and it will come across the wrong way.
  • Options

I'm not an idiot! I know telling someone to die isn't actually going to kill them. But when you wish someone dead and they DO die (caused by something else) then you surely given you have a conscience will feel bad, terrible even, for wishing them dead to start with.
  • Options

Say it to people in the room who know you but write it on a forum and it will come across the wrong way.

But who would say that in mixed company?

• Options

If Brucie was a wrong'un then he would have surely been nicked by now... So assuming he's not, after the Generation Game, Play your cards right etc he is an untouchable British legend!

Nice to see you.............

I think from the series of very photogenic partners which Bruce (and Rod Stewart) have been seen with over the years it is safe to say that their tastes are are in a certain (legal) age range which is nowhere near that of those other 1970s "role models"

What if they (or you or I) knew something was amiss from those days... for example say I knew someone who used to take holidays in Thailand with Gary Glitter in those times... perhaps someone can advise the best course of action?