Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley Away Match Thread.

Comments

• keeper kicks it out. 40 minutes gone.
    Wilson throw.
    Drinks break it seems.
  • long hard season, blah, blah, always next week, blah, blah, plenty of time left, blah, blah, CP is God, blah, bloody blah.
  • so sadly inevitable - doesnt sound like we deserve to be behind
  • Lots of chit chat I am afraid.
    Dyche giving instructions...is an official injured, lino may change
  • Not confident at all this season, fast losing interest.. we have no flare and couldn't keep a clean sheet against anyone

Flare? I'm not sure we know how to do that. And therein lies the problem.
  • ings changes hi shorts, lino treated and ok now...wonderful!
  • Bring on Kermo 2nd half
  • Powell will probably use the Jackson excuse this week....not good enough in defense.
  • That 'Nice' boke from Radio 5 can go jump in the nearest canal!!

Come on boys lets get this season started, right now, FFS!!!

Nice bloke reporter from radio 5 is a woman.

• FFS liven up. Some of you have no mettle! Where there's time, there's hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• bring on kermo now...
  • Now the throw from Wilson, taken pritch, but burnley clear, and build with a spring in their step, ball breaks for us, Wilson cross, but a goal kick.
    No corners in the game so far by the way.
  • lol, well she'll have to do more than say nice things to put a smile on my face :(
  • Stew, and dale, church cross near post palmed away. But goal kick given, ball already out.
    goal kick
    long, but it breaks second ball for them, now wiggy, but their throw half way.
    3 extra minutes
  • Ings works well, gets an attacking throw, danger maybe here for us.
  • Will Yann come on at half time?
  • Not really anything to say, but this can't be allowed to carry on.
  • edited September 2013

Powell will probably use the Jackson excuse this week....not good enough in defense.

No excuses - set the team up properly & you may win !! That means 2 strikers & fast, tricky wingers to feed them. Don't fill your team with defensive midfielders or continue to play players out of position.

• We clear, and Wilson heads it out for burnley throw. attacking throw, ings, cross blocked, but their throw in corner, back, cross too deep, and our goal kick on brink of half time.
  • Rob said:

Will Yann come on at half time?

Way too soon i'd imagine. Maybe last 30 if he's fit enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are we so cack
  • vffvff
    edited September 2013
  • hamer long, and they head it, and clear long our throw in.
    Wiggy tries to creep forward, ref intervenes, we are marked, and ball ends with their keeper.
  • Dervite wins it, gower, and burnley throw in dangerous position. Actually a FK danger for us. ball into mix, ings....but now half time, we are losing 1-0.
    Need a little rest.
  • It's a results driven business. We aren't getting many decent results at the moment and some might argue that we don't look like getting any. I seriously think a defeat today and on Tuesday and Blackpool will be last chance saloon for CP.
  • 哈... coyr... let's nick a point
  • Chin up everyone still only 1 nil. But I am really concerned at our lack of ability to keep a clean sheet we don't have the personal to keep chasing games. Also not sure Church is most suited to a lone striker role
  • edited September 2013

It's a results driven business. We aren't getting many decent results at the moment and some might argue that we don't look like getting any. I seriously think a defeat today and on Tuesday and Blackpool will be last chance saloon for CP.

I have to agree. That's not to say I want Powell gone, I certainly don't, but on form/results and arguably on performances there would be many owners/chairman with their fingers hovering over the Big Red Button, whatever you make of the current ownership. The only saving grace would be whether there is actually a decent replacement/improvement out there to step in on our current budget.
  • id be happy with a point
  • Can we dispose with 352 forever now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!