Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Nottingham Forest|1 October 2013|Championship|Match Preview, News, Views & Line Ups

124»

Comments

• Options

Redrobo said:

Hammer

Wilson----Morrison----Wood----Wiggins

---Dervitte---

Stuart-----Pritchard------Hughes-----Evina

Church

They play a midfielder just behind the strikers and Dervitte can patrol this area. A bit defensive, but the main aim after a run of poor results is just do not lose.

Is Graham Stuart back with us?

Stuart in his prime would transform our team - very underrated player

• Options

Redrobo said:

Hammer

Wilson----Morrison----Wood----Wiggins

---Dervitte---

Stuart-----Pritchard------Hughes-----Evina

Church

They play a midfielder just behind the strikers and Dervitte can patrol this area. A bit defensive, but the main aim after a run of poor results is just do not lose.

Is Graham Stuart back with us?

Stuart in his prime would transform our team - very underrated player

He would. Wishful thinking on my part I think.
  • Options
    id like to see a 4/5/1 hamer --- wilson, morro, devrite, evina --- stewart, stephens, gower, cousins, harriot --- church

2-2 draw with goals from wilson and stephens .... COME ON YOU ADDICKS!
  • Options
    Hoping for a win however without Jacko, Solly and possibly Pritch and Kerms it is going to be very difficult
  • Options
    Cant see us getting anything positive from this to be honest. Reckon 3-0 forrest. Bet fred are offering evs on an away win, seems like an opportunity to print some cash.
  • Options
    Given how we always perform in these sort of matches I have taken up Mr.Paddy Power on his very generous odds of 35/1 for Forest HT/CAFC FT.... £5 on, winning £175 will make up for being stuck in my office tonight.

COYR!!!!!
  • Options
    Or the alternative view is FT CAFC 1 - 35 FOREST

but I think my original post will be the more accurate one
  • Options
    I hate to say this but all I can see out of this is back ache for Hamer and sore arses all round with Forest sending their second opposition manager of the week to the job centre.I so hope Im very wide of the mark!
  • Options
    I hope Forest really do stop at 3.

Do the historical lessons learned from mans inhumanity to man not matter in today's game?

Are we not all flesh and blood?

Oh the suffering, the abject humiliation...
  • Options
    4-0 cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

sorry Norfolk but in my opinion Wiggins is one of those under-performing at the moment and barely deserves his spot at LB let alone RB. Anyway, Wilson was one of our better players on Saturday so doesn't warrant being dropped. All my opinion of course. Other than that I wouldn't disagree, especially with the formation.

I meant Wilson what an idiot! Wiggins needs to be dropped or it sends the wrong message out and does nothing for Evinas confidence.
  • Options
    Hamer

Morrison

Harriott
    Pritch
    Hughes
    Jackson
    Gower
    Stphens
    Cousins
    Stewart

Kerm
  • Options
    we are going 4-3-3 btw people
  • Options
    Plenty of space at the ground.
  • Options
    I would like to draw your attention to the prediction in the opening post.
  • Options

I would like to draw your attention to the prediction in the opening post.

Didn't think it was a "backs to the wall" performance !
    ;-)

• Options
    richie8 said:

I hate to say this but all I can see out of this is back ache for Hamer and sore arses all round with Forest sending their second opposition manager of the week to the job centre.I so hope Im very wide of the mark!

Thankfully seems I was wide of the mark! Don't mind admitting I was shitting my self after three minutes!!!!