Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scum at Bournemouth

Tried to storm the pitch at 4-2, now smashing up Boscombe. Also hit a player with a coin.

Not that it's surprising

Comments

• Options
    Whereas when we lost, I did magic tricks for girls in a club.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Whereas when we lost, I did magic tricks for girls in a club.

Making the sausage disappear?

• Options
    Also tried to mug people in the town centre
  • Options
    Glennamo
  • Options
    Unconfirmed reports of them doing this:

A disabled person was pushed out of his wheelchair, a women was punched straight on the nose. A Millwall fan pulled a two month year old baby off her mother and then bit it in the face.
  • Options

A disabled person was pushed out of his wheelchair, a women was punched straight on the nose. A Millwall fan pulled a two month year old baby off her mother and then bit it in the face.

That is just silly and jsut what the Millwall fans will use to shift the blame "See how people make stuff up, nothing happened, really, all West Ham fans and journos plus day trippers not real fans"
  • Options

Where are theae reports then? Millwall are scum don't get me wrong, but that sounds pretty hardcore.
  • Options

That is just silly and jsut what the Millwall fans will use to shift the blame "See how people make stuff up, nothing happened, really, all West Ham fans and journos plus day trippers not real fans"
    I assumed @nathonprior was joking ?
  • Options

Where are theae reports then? Millwall are scum don't get me wrong, but that sounds pretty hardcore.
    Dotted around on another forum.
  • Options

What forum?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What forum?
    http://www.footballforums.net/forums/index.php
  • Options

What forum?
    http://www.footballforums.net/forums/index.php
    Then I think you may have missed the point, it was a joke ! The full post which you are paraphrasing is;

"My mate just text me saying a group of Millwall fans tried to mug her. She was just minding her own business on the high street in the area near to the ground. Not even a football fan.
    I heard they went on the rampage after the match. A disabled person was pushed out of his wheelchair, a women was punched straight on the nose (she was wearing claret earings and had blue eyes), and that isn't just it..rumours are going around that a Millwall fan pulled a two month old baby off her mother and then bit it in the face.

Animals."

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/301625-Bournemouth-v-Millwall/page3
  • Options
    Oh dear Nathan. LOL!!
  • Options
    Obviously a joke although I wouldn't be that surprised if that actually did happen.
  • Options
    I doubt there is much truth to any of this tbh.
  • Options

Oh dear Nathan. LOL!!

I did say "unconfirmed reports" though. ;-)
  • Options
    Have they released the Sarin gas yet?
  • Options
    Facts not fiction please
  • Options

Oh dear Nathan. LOL!!

Like the route of the 188...
  • Options
    My info was from a neutral at the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JT said:

Tried to storm the pitch at 4-2, now smashing up Boscombe. Also hit a player with a coin.

Not that it's surprising

SSN showed the player going down after what appears him being hit with something.
  • Options

JT said:

Not that it's surprising

SSN showed the player going down after what appears him being hit with something.
    Never happened. The press and media have made it up. Always the victims..........
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Oh dear Nathan. LOL!!

Haha I do love this website. It has the ability to make you chuckle out loud.

Ps that's not a dig whingy.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Riviera said:

Oh dear Nathan. LOL!!

Haha I do love this website. It has the ability to make you chuckle out loud.

Ps that's not a dig whingy.
    You'll need a new one soon!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Facts not fiction please

Im not one for fiction shirts.
  • Options
    When Millwall lose at they moment they seem to get hammered...lol
  • Options
    There is no room 362
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Which makes our loss to them even harder to take!
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

They've shipped ten goals since playing us yet we never mustered a shot on target.

• Options
    lets see if they mention this trouble on the football league show!