Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scum at Bournemouth

13»

Comments

• Options
    My Bournemouth supporting mate said that the trouble was nowhere near as bad as reported on here and other sites. Although he did say that police were called to Brockenhurst because they were fighting amongst themselves on the train back into Waterloo. There's a surprise...
  • Options
    @LymingtonCops: Milwall fc fans fighting amongst themselves on train. Stopped at Brock rly stn earlier...no one saying anything. Transport cops now dealing
  • Options
    What is it with that lot and always fighting amongst themselves?!
  • Options
    They probably accuse each other of being west ham. The doughnuts.
  • Options
    Simple really, when a group of the twats congregate, it wont take long for someone to get the hump with someone staring at someone the wrong way when they are ALL staring at someone the wrong way in the first place.
  • Options

Perhaps it's the good Milwall fans sorting out the bad ones. There are, after all, good and bad fans at every club. It's just they attract more bad ones than most other clubs.

• Options

Perhaps it's the good Milwall fans sorting out the bad ones. There are, after all, good and bad fans at every club. It's just they attract more bad ones than most other clubs.

Now there's a nice naive view. Sorry AA i can assure it's not.
  • Options

Whoooooooooooooosssshhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Whoooooooooooooosssshhhhhhh!

`good Millwall fans'!
  • Options
    Await cries of "It was the old bills fault"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many babies did they eat in the end?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

2 confirmed but police/press/the whole non Millwall world suspect more atrocities will be unearthed in due course...
  • Options
    It was West ham fans and the media. No one likes us.
  • Options

Off_it said:

2 confirmed but police/press/the whole non Millwall world suspect more atrocities will be unearthed in due course...
    Just as I suspected more atrocities...

"Dorset Constabulary report half a dozen discarded flat caps found near the railway station..."
  • Options
    JT said:

Tried to storm the pitch at 4-2, now smashing up Boscombe. Also hit a player with a coin.

Not that it's surprising

From what I've heard of Boscombe, I'd have thought the Millwall fans would've felt right at home there.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Spot the female - i've got one thus far.
    Got to commend them for maintaining the lowest bird to bloke ratio in the Country, no mean feat in modern football.

& only one person wearing a replica shirt, an old one at that.
    Even more of a mystery is that I cannot see a single pink Lacoste polo shirt!
  • Options
    Why do we have such an unhealthy obsession with following everything Millwall and their fans get up to
  • Options
    I heard 'The Wealdstone Raider' was a Millwall 'fan' for the day. No wonder there was trouble! http://youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I
  • Options

Why do we have such an unhealthy obsession with following everything Millwall and their fans get up to

no one likes em, no one like em, no one likes em except charlton life...........

• Options
    The flat cap thing is apparently because most scum fans are over fifty & bald, simply a cover up which they think makes them looked hard.

Trouble is some of the younger ones then thought it was a fashion accessory!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

Millwall fans do love a flat cap. Swear I saw about a dozen wearing them outside the Angerstein as I walked past it before our home game with them.

peaky blinders
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    kafka said:

cafctom said:

Millwall fans do love a flat cap. Swear I saw about a dozen wearing them outside the Angerstein as I walked past it before our home game with them.

peaky blinders
    pikey blinders in their case!
  • Options

Off_it said:

Just as I suspected more atrocities...

"Dorset Constabulary report half a dozen discarded flat caps found near the railway station..."
    So at least they take their hats off before munching the babies...I was worried there for a minute

• Options
    So they didn't do anything then ?

Aside from go 2 up and then ship 5 goals.

• Options
    edited October 2013

Because they usually beat us?

• Options
    PL54 said:

So they didn't do anything then ?

Aside from go 2 up and then ship 5 goals.

Good enough for me :)