Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scum at Bournemouth

Comments

• Options
    Little rascals
  • Options
    they must have been screwing when grabban scored! the look on there little chav faces. bet they s**t there burberry jock straps!
  • Options
    Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans - has there ever been a picture more full of fail than that one?
  • Options
    Hoody and flat cap combo. Seen it all now.
  • Options

Hoody and flat cap combo. Seen it all now.

Ha ha - some people look good in a flat cap, but he looks like a total inbred twat!
  • Options
    Thank god those 6 stewards were there to hold them all back.
  • Options
    At least they had a nice day out by the seaside ;o)
  • Options
    Are black flat caps all the craze ? I can see at least three.
  • Options

Always makes me smile this, just like the gooners at man city afew years back. Amazing how a couple of stewards can stop a group of angry blokes from running on the pitch and actually confronting the players just by holding out their arms.

(Hate to defend this scum yesterday, but the B'mouth players didn't help the situation by celebrating right in front of the mob. Not that its okay to throw stuff at the players).

• Options
    edited October 2013

Always makes me smile this, just like the gooners at man city afew years back. Amazing how a couple of stewards can stop a group of angry blokes from running on the pitch and actually confronting the players just by holding out their arms.

(Hate to defend this scum yesterday, but the B'mouth players didn't help the situation by celebrating right in front of the mob. Not that its okay to throw stuff at the players).

Never under estimate the power of a hi-vis. Especially with spanners, the bright colours remind them of caryola.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Check out the bloke to the right of the stripey top one - its Sloth from the Goonies!!!
  • Options

Are black flat caps all the craze ? I can see at least three.

Fashionistas that we are, the Maltese chap started it at Charlton years ago.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

lets see if they mention this trouble on the football league show!

They didn't
  • Options
    COMUKMARFOR (Commander United Kingdom Maritime Forces) must be on the pitch somewhere, as many of their 'loyal' fans seem to be saluting him.
    Shame only one of them is using the correct arm.
  • Options
    Laughable lot.
  • Options
    Looks like West Ham fans got in the away end again to me
  • Options
    Spot the female - i've got one thus far.
    Got to commend them for maintaining the lowest bird to bloke ratio in the Country, no mean feat in modern football.
  • Options
    Saw this on Facebook
  • Options
    Millwall fans do love a flat cap. Swear I saw about a dozen wearing them outside the Angerstein as I walked past it before our home game with them.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Millwall fans do love a flat cap. Swear I saw about a dozen wearing them outside the Angerstein as I walked past it before our home game with them.

That's because they fit their heads really well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bubble said:

Looks like West Ham fans got in the away end again to me

Yea my mrs uncle will come out with that one again just like he did with the wembley game
  • Options

so in other words NEVER

• Options
    I was at this game yesterday. Reports of them smashing up parts of Bournemouth are wide of the mark and the evening settled down without serious incident.

Incredible match. Millwall, through suicide on Bournemouths part, took a shock two goal lead but Bournemouth kept their heads and stormed back to win in a fantastic comeback. Millwall were truly dire throughout and it pained me to think that we couldn't take any points off them a few weeks back.

Their fans lived up to expectation. As mentioned, plenty of flat caps, provocation to the home support but little in the way of 'noise'. I just saw the Bournemouth player drop to the floor without seeing anything hit him but seeing a small coin fly through the air with the naked eye is nigh impossible. There were other objects removed from the pitch once the celebrations had died down.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

They have been popular about twice in the last 20 years, remember the first proliferation of them in abut 1996/98, now they are back again with a bang. I'm old enough now to get away with wearing one too, but only when the weather calls for it.
  • Options

Got to commend them for maintaining the lowest bird to bloke ratio in the Country, no mean feat in modern football.

& only one person wearing a replica shirt, an old one at that.
  • Options

That's cos you're all pwopa nawty. No scarfers allowed. 'ardcore.
  • Options

cafctom said:

They have been popular about twice in the last 20 years, remember the first proliferation of them in abut 1996/98, now they are back again with a bang. I'm old enough now to get away with wearing one too, but only when the weather calls for it.
    I thought you were still in your 20s?
  • Options

i can see two from this season, a south london press one and one from last season (i think)
  • Options
    nothing wrong with a flat cap
  • Options

nothing wrong with a flat cap

Is that a whippet in your avatar pic :-)