Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern trains - Useless

Comments

• Options

This is an outrage!! How dare there be a fire on the line in which the most affluent, wealthy people live!!

The fire should have been on the Woolwich or Bexleyheath line!

Do they not know how important we are??!!??

Obviously not, Brendan. I told you what goes around comes around.
    Now, put the bridge back please!
  • Options

This is an outrage!! How dare there be a fire on the line in which the most affluent, wealthy people live!!

You did indeed M_a_M!! I must stop being so pompous!!

I will now dedicate my life to ensuring that the New Eltham Bridge is returned to its rightful place!!
  • Options

You did indeed M_a_M!! I must stop being so pompous!!

I will now dedicate my life to ensuring that the New Eltham Bridge is returned to its rightful place!!
    Otherwise I'll send the Belevedere helicopter round at 3am.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *Sorry, wrong thread*
  • Options
    Stuck near the Dutch House for 5+ mins now. Driver says train in front has problem but will be moving shortly.

App shows two trains in front delayed.

Not looking good on the Sidcup Line.
  • Options
    Severe delays.... Again
  • Options
    Yeah, "adverse weather is causing congestion and therefore delays into and out of London Bridge." Dickheads.
  • Options
    It's a bit windy for chrissakes! Clowns, absolute clowns. I don't even commute anymore and they still make me angry.
  • Options
    Its not even windy. They've got the PR department involved at Southern Rail who are now calling it 'poor rail adhesion'. AKA Leaves on the line.

Seriously - what Muppet came up with that one? Based on the fact that I would think trains 'adhering' to the rails would kind of make it difficult for them to, you know, actually move anywhere?
  • Options
    todays excuse was flooding on the line!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was chatting on Facebook yesterday with a friend who was talking about the weather. At 4.10 I said "I give Southeastern another half hour before "poor rail conditions" rears its ugly head." but I was wrong. It took 37 minutes...

Disruption has been reported to services between London Cannon Street and Welling.

- General disruption along the line caused by poor rail conditions may lead to cancellations and delays to the following services:
    The 17:04 and 17:26.
  • Options
    Make sure you've all done your Delay Repay claims for the signal fire at London Bridge last Tuesday - I got extra compensation in addition to the refund.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

I was chatting on Facebook yesterday with a friend who was talking about the weather. At 4.10 I said "I give Southeastern another half hour before "poor rail conditions" rears its ugly head." but I was wrong. It took 37 minutes...

Disruption has been reported to services between London Cannon Street and Welling.

- General disruption along the line caused by poor rail conditions may lead to cancellations and delays to the following services:
    The 17:04 and 17:26.

Great. So the two trains I get then. Ridiculous. How can they know in advance when by more than 4 hours when these delays are going to happen???

• Options
    Erm... i think you should read again John.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Erm... i think you should read again John.

Ha, I'm a f'ing idiot sometimes. Thanks Curb it. Brain isnt working today.

• Options
    After the delays the night of the doncaster game i filled in the online claim repay form and landed on the doormat this morning was a rail voucher worth 30.60 and a covering letter explaining it was 10.60 for the repayment of my fair and 20.00 as a goodwill gesture, just shows its definately worth claiming form takes about 5 mins to do.
  • Options

After the delays the night of the doncaster game i filled in the online claim repay form and landed on the doormat this morning was a rail voucher worth 30.60 and a covering letter explaining it was 10.60 for the repayment of my fair and 20.00 as a goodwill gesture, just shows its definately worth claiming form takes about 5 mins to do.

They processed mine twice ;o) (for the 2nd time this year!)

Also, a nice little angry tweet from someone this morning that tickled me:

• Options

After the delays the night of the doncaster game i filled in the online claim repay form and landed o

n the doormat this morning was a rail voucher worth 30.60 and a covering letter explaining it was 10.60 for the repayment of my fair and 20.00 as a goodwill gesture, just shows its definately worth claiming form takes about 5 mins to do.

I got £1.60! no £20 good will gesture
  • Options
    J Block - You must've only claimed for 30-60 minutes of delays. They only give out the compo when it's over 2hrs claimed & they can blame Network Rail (and therefore get all the money back from them).
  • Options
    F-Blocker said:

J Block - You must've only claimed for 30-60 minutes of delays. They only give out the compo when it's over 2hrs claimed & they can blame Network Rail (and therefore get all the money back from them).

Must have, what an idiot I am
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sidcup line is currently fecked due to signal problems between Lee & Crayford
  • Options
    FCKING sidcup line is always fcked
  • Options
    They diverted my train up the Bexleyheath line...getting a regular thing now...sort your lives out you useless bastards!!!!
  • Options
    They reckon it's fixed now but will take a while to sort itself out.
  • Options
    They are an absolute joke, BTW - what's the best way to complain and claim compo
  • Options

They are an absolute joke, BTW - what's the best way to complain and claim compo

Follow a station guard home and rob his house.

There is an online compo claim form that I can't post at the moment but the stations SHOULD all have the free post forms for you.
  • Options
    Jokers, I don't think I have been on a Sidcup Line train in the last fortnight that has arrived into Charing Cross under 10 minutes late.

Today 14 minutes.

You could forgive them if it was say, once a week, but they just cannot run to time.
  • Options
    I'm still sat just through New Cross. Could have walked from sidcup quicker this morning
  • Options
    Bexleyheath line is no better
  • Options

Jokers, I don't think I have been on a Sidcup Line train in the last fortnight that has arrived into Charing Cross under 10 minutes late.

Today 14 minutes.

You could forgive them if it was say, once a week, but they just cannot run to time.

What annoys me is that a train can be 29 minutes late every single day and they don't owe you a penny.