Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Panini Sticker Albums

124»

Comments

• Options
    If anyone has any swaps they don't want, we'd love to take them off of your hands. Jnr has taken a shining to stickering and learning his flags... very proud moment !. 
  • Options
    Bought a box (recommended as only about 30 duplicates) and have ordered the remaining stickers direct from Panini.
  • Options
    Loved collecting them back in the day, wished I'd kept the albums that I had.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Bought a box (recommended as only about 30 duplicates) and have ordered the remaining stickers direct from Panini.
    Just did the same, £65 on ebay. 
  • Options
    Anyone started the EURO 2024 collection yet? Looks like it’s through Topps now, not Panini…
  • Options
    Do you remember when there was a skip down the Biffa pit behind my house that had loads of boxes of Argentina 78 stickers. We all had the full set in no time. God knows why they were there. 
  • Options
    Anyone started the EURO 2024 collection yet? Looks like it’s through Topps now, not Panini…
    Not yet, but thanks for the heads up Callum.
  • Options
    I’ve been doing it.

Topps have done a pretty shoddy job IMO. They’ve included all of the Playoff teams that aren’t even going to be at the tournament (Luxembourg, Wales, Kazakhstan etc). 

The England line up is a bit odd as well. They’ve included Luke Thomas (a Sheffield United defender I’ve never heard of), but left out Phil Foden and John Stones. 
  • Options
    Blimey, that's going to make the book pretty heavy ;) https://www.toppstiles.co.uk/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjww_iwBhApEiwAuG6ccBEc90JAnz59WbJEC-mZr95NqvowCTyyE8IlJ_1itQD3Buu611ZV3BoCNn0QAvD_BwE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 16
    Looks a bit of a mess between Panini and Topps. 

Panini doesn’t have tournament rights so can’t refer to the locations, stadiums or the majority of the teams (their album only covers England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy). Although the stickers themselves are quite nice (proper actions shots, kits etc.), stretching an album to 387 stickers when it only covers five teams is a bit of a piss take IMO.

The problem with Topps is that they don’t have rights for specific countries and players which means you get weird headshot only player stickers for the biggest nations, not to mention glaring omissions of the likes of Foden and Mbappe who aren’t even in the album.
  • Options
    Do you remember when there was a skip down the Biffa pit behind my house that had loads of boxes of Argentina 78 stickers. We all had the full set in no time. God knows why they were there. 
    No don't remember that mate.

• Options
    edited April 19
    Amazing how I used to be able to flick through a pile of 80 stickers at a rate of more than one sticker per second and know, instantly, if each sticker was a got, swaps, or need and now, 30 years later, I can't remember if I ate breakfast today or not.
    Got, got, need, got, swap, need, got, need bad
  • Options
    Every negotiation I have made as an adult in life used skills grounded in bartering for a shiny West Ham Utd badge I needed to complete that team - whilst i desperately leveraged a creased Tony Cottee, Paul Rideout and Barry Venison to get the deal done.
  • Options

• Options
    Rico Lewis is the “player to watch” according to Topps.

He’ll also be watching, from home. 
  • Options
    Stop it. Oh my god. That’s the kind of thing that only happens in dreams.