Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options
    Good luck mate, if you go today have a good day
  • Options
    Trump leading Wilson 5-0
  • Options
    The Masters
    Round 1
    Result

Judd Trump 6-2 Kyren Wilson
  • Options
    good match so far between Hawkins and Robertson. 2 - 1 to Hawkins at the moment.

Ding did well yesterday. basically handing the Belgium 2 frames. one due to good sportsmanship on Dings part after knocking the white accidently. the other cos of missing a red three times for a safety shot.

out of interest is there anyway to see highlights of tomorrows semi final with Ronnie and Ding?
    been watching BBC's highlights coverage all week and its been pathetic. only showing a brief montage of the afternoons game rather than proper highlights.

• Options
    Amazing break by Ding there. So close and deserved his luck on that yellow.
  • Options
    Sorry for slacking anyway its Trump v O'Sullivan in the final.

Ronnie hasnt turned up and Trump is on fire 2-0 Trump, Ronnie hasnt potted a ball yet and has just missed a very easy red
  • Options
    O'Sullivan has now potted but its 3-0 Trump
  • Options
    4-0 Trump mid session interval
  • Options
    4-1 damn, come on Trump
  • Options
    5-1 Trump and Judd is halfway there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6-1 Trump 1 more frame this afternoon, think this match will be decided by how both players come out tonight even if he is 7-1 down I wouldnt rule Ronnie out
  • Options
    The Masters
    Final
    Session 1

Judd Trump 7-1 Ronnie O'Sullivan
  • Options
    Amazing opening session. Looking forward to the evening one and hoping it's keeps short.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Amazing opening session. Looking forward to the evening one and hoping it's keeps short.

Hoping we dont even seen a mid session interval,

Think the opening frame could be key, if Trump wins it, then it wont go to a mid session, if Ronnie wins it then I think it will haha
  • Options
    I'm a Ronnie fan but also really like Trump. Think Trump must do it from here - he is playing so well. Can't believe most bookies are still only offering 8-1 for Ronnie to win it!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Did Rob Walker want to put anymore pressure on Judd then.

During his introduction he said he is 3 frames away from the biggest win of his career

just pile the pressure on why dont u haha.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

I'm a Ronnie fan but also really like Trump. Think Trump must do it from here - he is playing so well. Can't believe most bookies are still only offering 8-1 for Ronnie to win it!

Thats bookies for u tho.

Ronnie hasnt got past the Quarter Final of the Worlds in the last 4 years.

Yet he is still clear favourite with bookies.
  • Options
    8-2 now

Ronnie won opening frame then Judd won the 2nd.

Judd had a good chance in the 3rd but missed and Ronnie is now in
  • Options
    8-3 and we will have a mid session interval
  • Options
    9-3 to Judd at the Mid Session interval
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All quiet until Ronnie loses this week, poor form.

Cant stand trump :( Shame
  • Options

Haha I did apologise, court friday, Charlton yesterday I forgot to write on here haha.

I cant stand Trump either but he is the lesser of 2 evils for me
  • Options

Haha I did apologise, court friday, Charlton yesterday I forgot to write on here haha.

Hope court went ok mate, but very biased with your Ronnie hatred here. Not a fan of Trump either not happy as didn't see this one coming lol
  • Options

Hope court went ok mate, but very biased with your Ronnie hatred here. Not a fan of Trump either not happy as didn't see this one coming lol
    Not really, just been updating the final frame by frame, woulf have done the samr if it was Ronnie 9-3 up
  • Options
    Fair enough, not sure why i dont like Trump used to like him but see him more of a basher. Granted haven't watched too much this week and he has apparently played very well. Turned off now for NFL lol
  • Options

Fair enough, not sure why i dont like Trump used to like him but see him more of a basher. Granted haven't watched too much this week and he has apparently played very well. Turned off now for NFL lol

Haha yeah Trump has matured so much, he outplayed Selby in the safety game which I never thought I would say, and so many times yesterday and today there was a pot he would have taken a year ago but he choose to play a good safety instead
  • Options
    9-4
  • Options
    JUDD TRUMP IS MASTERS CHAMPION
  • Options
    The Masters
    Final
    Result

Judd Trump 10-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan

Judd Trump wins his 1st triple crown event since the 2011 UK Championship
  • Options
    I'm amazed that is only his 2nd Major title.
    Eight years since his first, now has the chance to emulate Mark Selby and show that now his safety play has improved more titles are on their way now he is approaching 30.