Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Germany

Comments

• Options
    Don't really see much in Cleverly, very average from all the games i've seen of him.
  • Options

Don't really see much in Cleverly, very average from all the games i've seen of him.

Same, gonna keep a close eye on him tonight and see what he adds. Can't pass and can't tackle from what I've seen.
  • Options
    Gerrard very much deserving of that captains armband. he is key, without him we would be screwed.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Our defence is extremely worrying. Bring back JT.
  • Options
    What are Smalling and Cleverley doing on the field?
  • Options
    Kyle Walker is a fucking waste of space. Shit defensively! Right back is a problem position.
  • Options

Seriously? Build for the future.

Nice Gerrard shot there.
  • Options
    Don't rate smalling either. Lanky streak of piss.
  • Options

Kyle Walker is a fucking waste of space. Shit defensively! Right back is a problem position.

Worth putting Cashley right back and having Baines on the left?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Shocking defending for the goal 8 white shirts in the box only 2 green ahead of the penalty spot and unable to defend a simple ball into the mixer deary me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Seriously? Build for the future.

Nice Gerrard shot there.
    It was half tongue in cheek but if Chris Smalling is out future then yeah I'd rather have a 35 year old john terry!

3 crosses in 30 seconds....3 free headers

Johnson and walker are a huge liability at RB. Bring back Gary Neville!!! ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    not blaming Cleveley (5ft 9") buy why was he the nearest/marking Mertesacker (6ft 6")?

got to agree that r/back is going to be a big problem for us, Walker gives the ball away far too much and isn't that good a defender.

Cole is nowhere near the player he was.

Gerrard has played well.

• Options
    At Wembley. It's awful everything. Football, atmosphere.

And company.
  • Options
    Bottom line is we are shit at defending, never win anything with current batch of defenders.

You can always nick a 1-0 win, but keep conceding & no chance.
  • Options
    I hate terry. But id have him in there now instead of fcking smalling. Don't rate smalling or jones tbh. Future my arris.
  • Options
    I like the look of lallana, got something about him. feel like he can produce a moment of magic, something we don't have many players that do.
  • Options
    Great . we are saved. Jordan Henderson is on !!! God help us
  • Options
    unlucky Townsend.
  • Options
    Switched over to the Sweden Portugal game, what a cracker
  • Options
    Good save from Hart someone tell him it's not rush keepers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My sons their with his football team while I také the wife out for her birthday.Lucky sod.
  • Options
    That was dog shit.

Watching England sober is terrible. Roll on June.
  • Options
    It's been a pretty poor performance from England & we could easily have lost by a bigger score. Total lack of class all over the pitch really. Germany have been coasting for much of the game; it's been far too easy for them. Oh well, roll on the summer.
  • Options
    Successful week for the England team, losing to Chile and a weakened German team.
  • Options
    Reminds me of us v millwall. Our strong team against there ressies and you still know we wont get anything.
  • Options
    have to hand it to the krauts, tacticuly they have been bloody good. Townsend gets the ball let him go down a dead end, he comes inside and has a defender in front of him so he has to pass it back. every midfielder has a marker on them.
    sturidge completely isolated.
    we didn't crossed one decent ball.

our defence is terrible.
    walker as soon as he has a bit of pressure on him melts and just kicks the ball to anyone, including to the opposition.
    smalling looks lost, three crosses in a little spell shows none of our defender are up to it especially him.

throughout the second half we had the ball but the final pass was shocking. they got in round the back of us a number of times and should of got 3 or 4. hart made some good saves. and it's their fucking third team!!!!!
  • Options
    Tom Cleverley and Chris Smalling. My god, i don't think we've had 2 worse players wear the England shirt since the days of Carlton Palmer and Geoff Thomas. Called up simply because of the club they play for. If they were at Fulham or West Brom they'd be nowhere near the squad.
  • Options
    So Chris which English centre half's would you také to Germany. Let's say 4 leaving out Ferdinand and Jt who have ruled themselves out.
  • Options
    Re the centre half issue I still find it odd that you've got Michael Dawson captaining Spurs at the moment and he can't even get near the squad!
  • Options

Tom Cleverley and Chris Smalling. My god, i don't think we've had 2 worse players wear the England shirt since the days of Carlton Palmer and Geoff Thomas. Called up simply because of the club they play for. If they were at Fulham or West Brom they'd be nowhere near the squad.

This