Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your username explained

Comments

• Options
    My name is...
    my business is...
    simples.
  • Options
    Name and year of birth. Boring although no one in real life calls me johnny. That was a nod towards johnny summers.
  • Options
    My PE teacher used to nickname me Rudders and 22 is my lucky number
  • Options
    I'm an Addick who happens to live up north.

• Options
    Used to stand on the wonderful East Terrace in my early teens amazed at the size of it.... the terrace was impressive also.

• Options
    Spuds been my nickname since my dad started calling me it back in the 80's and obviously I'm a member of my local "Christians Against Farcical Comedy" group. We're a hoot!
  • Options
    It's not because I hide in the shadows & only come out at night, it's coz I live in a new town
  • Options

Many of you will remember the old peanut seller on the east terrace who used to cry " peanuts - tanner a bag"
    or "six a bag of nuts".
    The old six pence piece was known as a tanner.

The peanut sellers name was Adam......not a lot of people know that.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    When I served in Afghan, I had operation pig on my rifle with a Pig wearing a United shirt, kind of sad I know but you've gotta have some type of fun out there.
  • Options
    Mine's a pun based on the name of my favourite former player, and the fact that I have RUTHLESS AMBITION! You better believe it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was far too unimaginative to come up with anything remotely interesting/funny!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Moved to Chicago in 2003. Adopted name when I first started my blog www.chicagoaddick.wordpress.com in 2004.

Moved to Bermuda in 2008, but kept name as couldn't be bothered to change it.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The famous Iranian Karim Bagheri was once dubbed the Asian Zidane.

Then he signed for us and got Charltonised.
  • Options
    Weighing in at about 4 1/2 tons I'm not very athletic
  • Options

When I served in Afghan.

Just gone up a tiny bit in my estimation! :-)
  • Options
    My names Stuart and I love in Yangzhou, China.

Although having just signed a new contract, come September I will be needing a change of name to Stuart of Kunming.
  • Options
    My Wife is Thai, I love Thailand (most of the time) and will eventually retire there.
  • Options
    It is my real name and I was the greatest player to ever don a Charlton shirt. Anyone who disagrees clearly isn't a true Charlton fan!
  • Options

My Wife is Thai, I love Thailand (most of the time) and will eventually retire there.

I liked the "most of the time" bit

• Options

Although having just signed a new contract, come September I will be needing a change of name to Stuart of Kunming.

You love in Yangzhou but soon it will be Kunming ?

Ooo err
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our entrance music, given a Scottish slant for really no reason. Nothing to do with yarn storage
  • Options
    I'm John Terry
  • Options

You love in Yangzhou but soon it will be Kunming ?

Ooo err

Live, shouldnt post whilst hungover.
  • Options
    Name is Rob and was called Royroy at college. Some annoying girl called me it and it stuck. My old email account was robroy69R. Cant believe I got my current job nine years ago with that email address, they contacted me on it.
  • Options
    supa supa clive
    supa supa clive
    supa supa clive
    supa clive mendonca
  • Options
    I greatly admire Paul Mortimer and considered him to be a footballing magician
  • Options
    Apologies for lengthy post.....

Many years back, I was a few drinks into a good session in the Chandos at Trafalgar Square. I was a smoker at the time and Marlboro were doing a promotion where they had foxy ladies going round the pub who took your packet of fags and replaced with a pack of Marlboro and a Marlboro Zippo. Naturally I accepted, (first emptying all but one of my pack into a coat pocket, of course), but they wanted my name for a mailing list or something. Small price to pay, I thought, so I said my surname to the highly attractive but slightly short on braincells lady. Now, many people misspell my surname, so I started to spell it - "O...R...M..." the girl repeats back "R...O...M..." I say "No, it's O, R, M" she says "R, O, M" so, now slightly irritated, I sarcastically said "Yeah, that's right, my name's Romford." She didn't bat an eyelid, just asked for my first name, so I said, (as 'Lord Melbury' did in Fawlty Towers), "Well I am Lord Romford, but people just call me Romford." and the no-brained-dollybird dutifully wrote down Lord as my first name.
    Name stuck, obviously. I'm generally referred to as 'Romf' by close friends.
  • Options
    My Charlton hero. Never the best but still my hero.

Once named one of our dogs Leaburn, but didnt really work as it was a Golden Retriever!
  • Options
    I'm colour blind!
  • Options
    SE10 said:

When I served in Afghan.

Just gone up a tiny bit in my estimation! :-)
    Agreed