Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading V Charlton Athletic |3 December 2013|Preview, Views, Line-Ups and Predictions

13»

Comments

• Options
    cant see much beyond a comfortable defeat - perhaps Reading will take the same approach as Ipswich & lay siege early on knowing that if they can snatch a goal, we are impotent up front

3-0 Reading
  • Options
    6-0 to Reading. Alnwick plays a blinder....
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Home side win by a goal.

From BBC:

-In their last nine league meetings with Charlton, Reading have either failed to score (four times) or scored exactly twice (five times).
    -The Addicks have only won one of their last 15 away league games against the Royals (drew six, lost eight).
    -Some 71% of Charlton's goals have been scored in the second half, a league-high share.
    -Charlton's last three away games in the Championship have ended 1-0 (won two, lost one).
  • Options
    Having been to some amazing/staggering/surprising away wins last season and one or two this, could be anything , but long night expected.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Tachti al-Nous, the Morrocan utility player signs as an emergency loan and comes off the bench in the second half to win the game for us with a 40yd free kick, singlehandedly saving CP's job and the rest of our season.
  • Options

Tachti al-Nous, the Morrocan utility player signs as an emergency loan and comes off the bench in the second half to win the game for us with a 40yd free kick, singlehandedly saving CP's job and the rest of our season.

Hope so i've got an £80 return riding on ole Tachti!
  • Options
    somethign special tonight, 2-1 us
  • Options
    Can only see a comfortable home win 2-0.
  • Options
    We'll win. Simon Church will have a blinder. He'll bag then we'll just defend. Simple.
  • Options
    Lets kick it in the f!!king GOOOOOALL!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if we win, i will form a consortium and and start a takeover bid of CAFC by the end of the week.

that is how confident I am that we won't win.
  • Options
    SISS

2-1 Charlton
  • Options
    cant see beyond a defeat I'm afraid......hope to be back in time from work to do the match thread but cant guarantee it
  • Options
    Wood for derive
    1-1
    Church scores against old club to salvage point
  • Options
    3-2 reading, good showing but nil points
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    Anyone know if on the radio?
  • Options
    Bridge, Morrison, Baird, Leigertwood, Karacan & Roberts all injured for Reading. Gunter suspended.

Good omens for CAFC?
  • Options
    Evina comes into the eleven in place of Jackson who drops to the bench... Interesting move
  • Options
    What has harriot done to piss CP off i wonder
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Evina comes into the eleven in place of Jackson who drops to the bench... Interesting move

Tell us more?

• Options

What has harriot done to piss CP off i wonder

Play shit ?
  • Options
    Right over to the match thread

COme on yuuuuuuu reds