Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Pulis - [Edited: Gone]

Comments

• Options
    Well that's a frigging stupid thing to say isn't it? They're in the premiership. And when they get relegated they won't be the biggest team south of the river. That's like saying "Tony Pulis claims Eagles only team with "Palarse" in their name". I guess he has to find some positives, because they are the shittest team in the premier league.
  • Options
    It has got the biggest catchment area? Behave Pulis you don't know what you are talking about. Stoke reject.
  • Options
    I hope we get to play them next season. Looks like our rivalry just got bigger. Always one manager opens his mouth and makes a comment that's just stupid. Blokes only been there 5mins and he is having a pop a the Mighty CAFC. WE SENT THE PALACE DOWN.
  • Options
    But unfortunately we didn't prevent them going up. Maybe we should just ignore them until they become our problem again.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I'm more fascinated in the most read story on there for the last two days...

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10842150.Crystal_Palace_to_stay_up__aliens_tell_Bromley_woman_who__used_to_be_Joan_of_Arc_/?ref=mr

She also says Boris will be PM. Not sure which strand of this is the most laughable!! But still, Pulis started it!!!
  • Options
    He says he " thinks it could be" which means he knows it isn't ATM ..... And if they stayed up for a few years it will be but realistically that won't happen
  • Options
    “But as a football club potentially, and I might get criticised for this, it is the biggest club in south London."

Is not saying he thinks they are the biggest club in SE London.

I'm sure the NS would never give an article a misleading title in order to attract hits though.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sorry Tony but capacity of Shithurst Park 26,309. Capicity of The Valley 27,111. We have 802 more than you.
  • Options

Sorry Tony but capacity of Shithurst Park 26,309. Capicity of The Valley 27,111. We have 802 more than you.

Plus Tony... we erm know how to survive a season in the Premiership unlike your Nigels
  • Options
    The inclusion of the word 'potentially' was just Pulis covering himself, he knew excatly what he was doing by bringing the whole topic up in the first place (unprompted by any reporter present I might add).

He obviously does think Palace are the biggest in south London otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. Probably all just a bit of tubthumping for the Palace fans ahead of his first game IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any middle aged man who enjoys wearing a full tracksuit as much as Pulis does is probably best ignored.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Hope they go down. Pulis is a prick never liked him. His teams play horrendously boring football but it is effective. He kept Stoke up with very average players but a tough uncompromising style and they won a lot at home. I can see that repeating itself at palace this season. Sunderland look poor as do Fulham, West Ham, Cardiff and Norwich. I could see palace finishing above all of those.

Palace were probably the worst side ever to get promoted and only did so thanks to Zaha. But it goes to show once you are there anything is possible and even if they do go down, with the parachute payments they will be in a good position for years.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/10842958.Pulis_claims_Eagles_biggest_team_south_of_the_river/?ref=mr

• Options
    For goodness sake!!! What is wrong with people?? WTF is he supposed to say??

Palace are a sh1tty little club and nowhere near as big as Charlton or Millwall and I only came here because I need a job and will leave as soon as someone else wants me?

I guess you lot are the same people who regret us singing "We sent the Palace down!" on that wonderful day in May a few years ago? "It'll come back to haunt us" and all that crap.

• Options
    God I HATE Palace, bastards with their different coloured shirts and in an area vaguely close to us... Grrr they rile me up so bad. My club is better than theirs!
  • Options
    Good manager .. if he was Antonio Pulisio he'd be managing Man City or Chelsea by now
  • Options
    If I could punch him in the face every time he says "the football club" I may like him more than I do now
  • Options
    I know Scully isn't liked on here. However, he told a mate Pullis was a nasty little bastard. He told the same mate that he would offload the nasty bastard Allen as soon as he got a chance. Gills do like nasty bastards !
  • Options
    Didn't pulis have some fun with scallys bird

• Options
    Croydon said:

Any middle aged man who enjoys wearing a full tracksuit as much as Pulis does is probably best ignored.

Didn't Jimmy Saville used to do that!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing result today.
    Hate to say it but think he is going to keep them up.
    Quality manager.
  • Options
    agreed , didn't think he was as good as he's proving to be aAAaaah
  • Options
    Yep he's done well. I expect them to stay up. The teams below them are awful this season.
  • Options
    Pull yourselves together you freaks! ;-)
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Pull yourselves together you freaks! ;-)

We might even score if we had Pulis in charge ;-)

• Options
    Pulls is a good manager and Palace have a good board, it's sad to say but true.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Shame about their supporters.......

• Options

Kap10 said:

Kap10 said:

And there existence...
  • Options
    Shit little club, great manager. Shame.
  • Options
    Revolting club, weaselly little manager whose tactics - though a million miles away from 'the beautiful game - are undeniably effective.