Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SCP

13»

Comments

• Options
    Don't forget also Kap (and Jonny K and others) that we are almost unique in the Division in running down the contracts of the manager and so many players. That doesn't show up in the wage bill comparison, but it sure as hell shows up in club morale.
  • Options

SCP is a great man manager but very poor tactician.

Holloway and Warnock are out of work and great at managing Championship teams.

Both ex palace managers! That wouldnt go down well ;-)
  • Options
    We've already got a Neil Warnock on this forum..........Colin 1961 ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Don't forget also Kap (and Jonny K and others) that we are almost unique in the Division in running down the contracts of the manager and so many players. That doesn't show up in the wage bill comparison, but it sure as hell shows up in club morale.

I have no idea what other clubs are doing in terms of their mangers and players contracts, but regardless, now we are at the door of signing pre contract agreements with other clubs, I can see those players that are marketable having their eyes away from the club as they look to secure an income for their family from July,based on contracts not on hope. And those players who are not easily marketed by their agents playing under the stress of forthcoming unemployment.

It is going to be very hard for any manager to motivate the players under these circumstances.

CP maybe loyal to the players,but the players are unlikely to be loyal to the club.
  • Options
    Happy 51st birthday to the nicest man in football
    Thanks very much but i'll be 27 and its on Sunday  ;)
  • Options
    Black dont crack
    Legend looks 40 not 50. Happy birthday
  • Options
    He will be England's first back manager - it will be for one game as caretaker when Southgate gets the boot / resigns.