Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cameron Stewart to Leeds (to Ipswich)

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Like to see him on a decent pitch

Most of his best work came in away games, not got a game suited to a mudbath.

Give him a chance, he kicks on with his workrate then we have a potential dangerman at this level....worries the bejesus out of defenders because he can go off either foot effectively when 1 on 1

There is a real real player in there...i just dont think he is hungry enough

Would suit a modest basic wage but structured around decent bonuses for week in, week out games in a winning side

He gets focussed he has 15 goals and 20 assists a season in him.
  • Options
    At Ipswich having a medical

We are hearing reports that Cameron Stewart is having a medical at Ipswich ahead of a proposed move to Portman Road. The winger spent much of last season on loan at Leeds United.
  • Options
    I thought he was too lightweight. He might develop and if so I'll look silly, but I don't think he contributes enough.
  • Options
    As others have suggested, there is a real player in him, but something hasn't clicked into place yet.

Maybe it's just about getting his head right, more maturity and hunger to succeed.

• Options
    Its Official

Ipswich have announced that Cameron Stewart has signed a three-year deal at the club to become their second signing of the summer.

Ipswich Town FC
    @Official_ITFC
    Breaking news: Former Man U and Hull winger Cameron Stewart joins Town as a free agent. Signs 3 yr deal. See http://t.co/vmJsGc9FZP. #ITFC
  • Options
    That's a good signing for Ipswich, Mick will probably be able to work the best out of him which we all know isn't half bad
    I assume he joined them on a free? If so that's even better for them, their visit to the Valley is going to be a interesting game, same goes for our visit to the Portman Road
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Its Official

Ipswich have announced that Cameron Stewart has signed a three-year deal at the club to become their second signing of the summer.

Ipswich Town FC
    @Official_ITFC
    Breaking news: Former Man U and Hull winger Cameron Stewart joins Town as a free agent. Signs 3 yr deal. See http://t.co/vmJsGc9FZP. #ITFC

Ipswich Town are a team of average players, with an average manager, in an average ground with average fans.

This is an average signing.
    I'd say they were pretty similar to us to be honest
  • Options
    Ipswich outplayed us at The Valley last season.
  • Options

Most teams did
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Most teams did
    Even the rain outplayed us.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Its Official

Ipswich Town FC
    @Official_ITFC

Ipswich Town are a team of average players, with an average manager, in an average ground with average fans.

Average fans?????
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Its Official

Ipswich Town FC
    @Official_ITFC

Average fans?????
    Below average at home.
  • Options
    Interesting developments.

Leeds face a transfer embargo, because Cameron Stewart is saying they owe him £800,000 for pulling out of the deal after he signed the contract
  • Options
    What a player he could have been. Like so many wingers, suffers from inconsistency. But on his day...he's great.
  • Options

What a player he could have been. Like so many wingers, suffers from inconsistency. But on his day...he's great.

Yeovil away