Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cameron Stewart to Leeds (to Ipswich)

Comments

• Options
    Shame. I liked the lad and felt he gave us something different going forward. I wish him well
  • Options

What utter bollocks the emergency loan rule is. Who needs an emergency winger? That rule should be for Goalkeepers only.

Completely agree. What exactly is the emergency here?

• Options
    Rizzo said:

What utter bollocks the emergency loan rule is. Who needs an emergency winger? That rule should be for Goalkeepers only.

Completely agree. What exactly is the emergency here?

also, how can it be an emergency when there are still 3 weeks of the transfer window left ??? again, rules don't mean anything if you want to bend them.
  • Options
    I think the problem is in the name. Its plainly not sn emergency. If it's changed to a temporary lian it would sit easily and be honest.

Be interesting who plays v Barnsley
  • Options
    @LUFC: Cameron Stewart says our former player Andy Hughes told him all about the club. #lufc

Is andy at the east kent addicks thing tonight? Someone have a word
  • Options

@LUFC: Cameron Stewart says our former player Andy Hughes told him all about the club. #lufc

Judas
  • Options

NICE ONE ANDY

• Options
    @Andrew10dog 19m To all cafc fans cameron asked me about Leeds and I gave him my opinion I would love him to have stayed here however HE choose Leeds

Looks like my death threats hit home.
  • Options
    Was he really that good? No
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Still don't know if that sits right with me....

CS was the best wide option we had at the club but I'm not going to be too worried about seeing him line-up against Solly, Wiggins or Wilson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame as I was going to vote for his goal against Yeovil in the official goal of the month poll. I voted for Yann's in the end.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Dave2l said:

May not have been great, but he scored the same no. of goals as Church in 2/3rd the no. of games - so we will miss him, esp as there is no sordell either. Come Sat I have no idea where our goal threat is going to come from.

I would imagine that Harriott will be in the team - which makes a mockery of his whereabouts over the past months.

• Options

Dave2l said:

May not have been great, but he scored the same no. of goals as Church in 2/3rd the no. of games - so we will miss him, esp as there is no sordell either. Come Sat I have no idea where our goal threat is going to come from.

I would imagine that Harriott will be in the team - which makes a mockery of his whereabouts over the past months.

He's been injured.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

The point is in the short time he was with us he became one of our best attacking options.
    Please feel free to name a suitable replacement from within the current squad.

• Options
    Bit of a blow, or unless we can sign better?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Very frustrating player, when he fancied it a match winner when he didn't we played with ten men. No denying his goal threat or goals scored and many on here are assuming we won't be getting as good as or better replacement. Let's see how things pan out before getting too down......... Oh hang on a minute this is Charlton Life!
  • Options
    Leeds fans going on saying Smith will score a few more goals now they clearly have not seen a Cameron Stewart cross

IMO I am glad to see the back of him
  • Options
    shows you though that footballers know that football is harsh and fickle

fair play to hughes for being honest and advising a youngster

I don't like leeds but I am honest to know they are twice if not 3 times the size of club we could ever be

thanks Cameron welldone goodluck

now we move on

• Options
    Im afraid he has gone to Leeds - Leeds FC tweeted something about Andy Hughs "telling him all about the club" just trying to rub salt into the wound I think. He has been quick to confirm it was Cameron's decision and has said cameron made the decision before they started talking so Hughsy is at no fault.
  • Options
    Powelly get a loan in please! I don't want Evina near the first team!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am relieved - I think the goals he scored masked issues that as has been said, we could sometimes be playing effectively with 10 men with him in the side. I hope he plays against us - Solly will have him in his back pocket.
  • Options

He's called Astrid.

;o)

• Options
    I prefer the balance Wiggin/Evina - Solly/Wilson gives us.
  • Options
    Hope Harriott is at least given a game or two before deciding a replacement is our best bet.
  • Options

Hope Harriott is at least given a game or two before deciding a replacement is our best bet.

this

• Options
    Think we will see the Swede in the team before Harriott
  • Options
    Wonder how that decision to tell him about Leeds effects morale ;)
  • Options

Evina is a good midfielder in my opinion just a very bad left back but we cant have one left sided winger!
  • Options
    Not too sad about this