Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NYE - What you doing ?

Comments

• Options
    Sod all,several cans of ale and an extra large bag of bombay mix are my entertainment for the evening
  • Options

Sod all,several cans of ale and an extra large bag of bombay mix are my entertainment for the evening

Rock & roll!
  • Options
    Going to a local pub near my girlfriends with all her family .. Risky as I'm gna get shit faced but doubt any of them will!! Hopefully they will still like me going out with there daughter afterwards! ;).
  • Options
    Just gonna stay in and have a big wank...........
  • Options

Just gonna stay in and have a big wank...........

FFS Too much information!

• Options

Going to a local pub near my girlfriends with all her family .. Risky as I'm gna get shit faced but doubt any of them will!! Hopefully they will still like me going out with there daughter afterwards! ;).

As my old Dad used to say 'start as you mean to carry on' good luck.
  • Options

Just had a curry with the wife. Going to watch an old film noir or two, then go to bed. Win.

Wife ? Back together ?
    Nearly...

Still living in Reigate until I can get someone to take over the tenancy or the lease finished (March), but yes - working things out. :)
    Good news :-)
  • Options
    Might blow out my party and take a mini bus down to Dover and rip off the first load of Bulgarians and Romainians with a promise to take them to where the streets are paved with gold at 5k per head......
  • Options
    Round the Volly in Bexleyheath with the in-laws. Could be a long night...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely nothing. Worst night of the year to be billy no mates. No different to any other weekend these days though.

Despite a heavy cold, I'm going out for a run just before midnight so I miss all the midnight cobblers. So if any of you see a nutty bloke in running kit in Welling/Bexleyheath between 12-1am, you know who it is.
  • Options

Just had a curry with the wife. Going to watch an old film noir or two, then go to bed. Win.

Wife ? Back together ?
    Nearly...

Still living in Reigate until I can get someone to take over the tenancy or the lease finished (March), but yes - working things out. :)
    Good for you pal
  • Options
    Going rare in Greenwich with the bird my brother n misses in law then onto the pub at 1 when that finished, hangover and sofa all day tomorrow
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Might blow out my party and take a mini bus down to Dover and rip off the first load of Bulgarians and Romainians with a promise to take them to where the streets are paved with gold at 5k per head......

They'll know where to go without any help.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Absolutely nothing. Worst night of the year to be billy no mates. No different to any other weekend these days though.

Despite a heavy cold, I'm going out for a run just before midnight so I miss all the midnight cobblers. So if any of you see a nutty bloke in running kit in Welling/Bexleyheath between 12-1am, you know who it is.

Enjoy the fireworks whilst you're out John.
  • Options
    Staying in with beer, wine, champagne, tv, guess who and scrabble (whether we'll open them before we're too pissed is another thing). Not sure we've ever stayed in on NYE but usually disappointed when we've gone out. giving up so much tomorrow (booze, food, fun) so cooking a thai banquet too. although 2 glasses of wine down already, I best start on that soon or we'll be calling for takeaway.
  • Options
    oh and glad to hear it Leroy Ambrose! Pleased for you.
  • Options

Rock & roll!
    I really know how to party :)
  • Options
    Currently waiting for takeaway curry drinking a super strong vodka and cranberry. Finally admitted to myself a couple of years back that I could count the number if decent NYE I'd had on a couple of fingers. Plus it's very rare I'm up that late anyway.
  • Options
    Just had dinner so go for a walk later up shooters hill, back home then wait for the fireworks to finish then off to bed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be in the air, en-route to Thailand. Won't get a midnight moment, as by the time it's midnight in the UK, we'll be over Europe, which is an hour ahead
  • Options
    Going to Bexley Cricket Club for some dancing, drinking, food and fireworks.

I don't actually enjoy dancing, drinking or fireworks but have been known to eat too many pies in my time.

As for my wife, well she actually loves all four so can't think of a better way to treat her on our Wedding Anniversary!
  • Options
    A glass or two at midnight with the wife, pacify the dogs until the fireworks stop. Up at 04.30 to be at work for 05.30. :(
  • Options
    Taking the kids bowling
  • Options
    Quiet night in with wife, her Great Aunt and flu ridden youngest.
  • Options
    1st nye with the nipper, nice box of cider, sofa, mrs fast asleep, sly and robbie concert on the box, winning
  • Options
    Currently on Eurostar to Belgium. I have some business to attend to.
  • Options
    Railway tavern Bexley village.
  • Options
    Off down pub.