Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NYE - What you doing ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    This thread has cheered me up no end. I thought it was just me being a boring git on NYE! Can't be arsed with it. Watched the fireworks then went to bed. In getting close to ignoring the fireworks from next year but have to comfort my dog!
  • Options
    Had one of my best nights in China, the newest club in Kunming got a few DJs down from Shanghai, a proper rave.
  • Options
    Went asleep briefly at 12.20 ish in a seemingly quiet house just to have a stupid inconsiderate family member, you could probably guess who, phone at 12.45, didn't answer it but she probably was at some party and wanted all of her friends to shout happy new year in her usual childish fashion of rubbing it in that she is out and I am not grrrrrr. Anyway this in turn awoke my autistic son that then not only refused to go back to sleep but insisted on jumping up and down on his bed, chucking toys down the stairs, bashing his other toys together and running around opening and slamming doors, this went on until 6.30 this morning and my girls surprise surprise slept through it all and one woke me up at 8am saying 'mummy, mummy is there sugar in cornflakes?' Wtf?? Lol! Anyway happy new year to you all. Particularly all the parents that understand why I am still smiling. :-)) X
  • Options

Spent NYE on my mates boat, had a BBQ and got smashed on Hendricks!

This comment along with your username, makes me wonder about you. Not in a nice way either.

• Options
    Went to Loop Bar in Oxford Circus. Walked home from North Greenwich station about 4.30AM. Think I'm still steaming now.
  • Options
    Ow my head. Went to bed at about 5am. Woke up at 11.30am. Will put the bottles out for recycling when it's dark as there are far too many for only 2 people! I won Guess Who and Scattergories and Dec won scrabble obviously. I got stuck with a q, x and f.

Loved staying in and having a sing along to the telly, plenty of father Ted (my lovely horse)and the fireworks were amazing. Prob do again next year without the booze and creme de cassis! Happy new year all!
  • Options
    We stayed in and had friends over for a few board games, way too much booze and enough food to feed an army. Hanging today.

Thoughts with you WSS.

Leroy, great news sir.
  • Options
    Couple of pints in the Man of Kent in Rochester (great boozer..) early doors as we could get a childminder for the first part of the evening, followed by a Chinese take away with friends at their house...fireworks and sparklers at midnight...head fine today as ate far too much to be able to drink (am old, I do either one or the other, not both)...then lunch today at the Ship Inn at Lower Upnor (worth a visit if you're that way)...TV and on here now... Proper rock'n'roll me.... Happy New Year all.
  • Options
    Had a crackin night, as the kids get older NYE is fun again.
  • Options

Off down pub.

What one?