Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you have lost a cherished pet; would appreciate your advice

124»

Comments

• Options
    Run to the bridge Jess.............
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Danny. What a beautiful dog she was. Jess gave you 11 and a half years of joy. Always remember that you gave her a whole life full of love and joy, and remember the good times.
  • Options
    Hi Danny

I'm really sorry for you and know exactly how you feel. I got a lot of good advice and comfort from people's posts, and maybe if you read them many of them will help you too. And you've had eleven and a half wonderful years, almost the same as us, every day was great wasn't it, just to look at her made you feel better. RIP Jess, and Danny the pain will slowly ease, but the memories will always remain. Hope you have lots of good fotos to frame.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Danny, sorry to hear of your loss, as PA said try and read some of the posts and poems on this thread they may help. My boy 'Sam' who we dedicated 'Rainbow Bridge' to all those years ago will look after 'Jess', I promise. Mrs RM and myself think he is now the 'meet and greet dog' waiting to show newcomers around the place and what to do when we get to The Bridge to meet them. RIP Jess
  • Options
    RIP Jess, sorry to hear of your sad news Danny.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news Danny, it's a horrible time but stay strong and remember the good times and those cherished memories.

RIP Jess.
  • Options
    It is with a heavy and broken heart that I have to report that our GSD bitch 'Lindanvale Orlanda at Anchaz' (Kass) the one who has produced our litters and the mother of our film star dog, Cinna, has gone to 'Rainbow bridge' this evening. She was only 8 3/4 years old but sadly cancer got her last summer and today we made the decision to let her go and be with our other dogs at' The Bridge'. This has been the hardest decisions of mine and Mrs RM's life, but it was time to say goodbye and thank you to her. RIP Kassa, broken hearted. Please raise glass of something to her tonight if you can.....she was one special dog. RIP Kass x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that, @Redmidland.

Run to the bridge, Kass.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your sad news. RIP in doggy heaven Kass.
  • Options
    Sad news.

RIP Kass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Run to the Bridge" you beautiful girl. X

• Options
    Sorry to hear your sad news Red

RIP
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. I'm sure she had a full and loved life.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that RM
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear your news Red. I am glad that you were still together for a few months, and I am sure you will have made that decision at the least worst time for her and you. Well there is a handsome womanising Lab waiting to meet her at the Bridge.

Commiserations to you both, from Hana and I
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear the news Redmidland. RIP Kass.
  • Options
    Thank you all. Mrs RM and I are gutted, she was Anchaz, and this hurts so much. Even at my age, I cant get a grip......gutted.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Red. I have no doubt at all that you gave Kass a wonderful life and you will always have very special memories of her.