Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New lad @ work - Palace Season ticket holder.

13»

Comments

• Options
    You lot are a shining example of why HR are required in the work place ;-)
  • Options
    Ok, so the end of the week one. I only had to sit next to him for a day, PHEWY....he is now sitting on the sales floor, knowing these sales guys he has a 73% chance of not lasting more than three months and 91% chance of not making it past six.

I thought about sticking frozen confectionary up is anal hole, making up elaborite stories to get him fired, I even thought about coming on to him, but reading all your advice I made a desision. Office Nigel is born, while mostly behind his back. The great news is some of the other people at work are starting to call him Nigel too (so thanks to the person who suggested that)
    and thanks for all the other advice, loads of funny stuff in there.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The down side , Popicon is the fiasco that was The Valley on Saturday.....Might be a tad difficult for you tomorrow..

Lucky that Palace suffered another defeat & are once again the strongest team in the Prem.
  • Options

If you are not flying.solo on this then stick a mars bar in the freezer for the afternoon. If the boss leaves before everyone else then get a couple of others to pin him down and then smash the frozen mars bar up his backside with the heel of your shoe.

Tomorrow mention to your boss you are a.bit concerned about the new kids chocolate intake.

I can still picture this incident clear as day from over ten years ago

• Options
    Copy the Puncheon penalty from the "To cheer you up thread" onto your mobile and show him it every time he opens his mouth about Palarse.