Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    but if we miss out and the window closes - we still miss out. Hopefully this can still get done as would be a big one- the point where we are definitely stronger! What is happening with Cedric Bakambu - that would push me into delerium if both came off and if we get a top notch midfielder too- what is beyond delerium?
  • Options
    omg, please say he joins us. i thought it would be the end if kermorgant left, but things chage and we may end up with a much stronger squad then before january. it seems like everyoen is forgetting astrit asda came in and played well in his one game so far. we don't need a mid since cousins plays protecting the defence.
  • Options
    Do not forget that (I think) next Friday, the transfer market is open for league teams for loans only.
  • Options

the guy on talksport said that we had a bid accepted this morning, so cawley's info is more up to date, unfortunately.

You mean to say we have 1.5mill to spend on a new winger? Jesus!
  • Options
    Still reckon we'll get Elliot Grandin.
  • Options

Still reckon we'll get Elliot Grandin.

Get both

• Options
    tbh, even if we don't sign him, the 1.5m thing makes me feel pretty good about where teh club is going. i guess that temper tantrum people had on wednesday is over then.
  • Options
    Anyone heard the latest on sam baldock from Bristol city? about time someone mentioned him
  • Options
    However, the £1.5m is an empty gesture if we don't end up signing anyone else. We need midfielders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Julian Gray is unattached again,not sure about Mullins and Purse
  • Options
    But has we stand - we need to strengthen to stay up - we can relax when we feel we have acquired players that move us out of that scenario.
  • Options
    It seems odd to be allegedly splashing that sort of cash around now, when we've had all month to make a move!
  • Options
    I suppose we had a month to get Stephens and Yann to stay - and you have to react to them going.
  • Options

It seems odd to be allegedly splashing that sort of cash around now, when we've had all month to make a move!

Getting desperate.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Steve Portway still available?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Can I just say that in all my years of supporting Charlton I've never known anything like the past couple of days. Absolutely bonkers!
  • Options
    if we stay up just think what the closed season transfer BS is going to be like
  • Options

Can I just say that in all my years if supporting Charlton I've never known anything like the past couple of days. Absolutely bonkers!

This with NLA's balls on

• Options

Can I just say that in all my years if supporting Charlton I've never known anything like the past couple of days. Absolutely bonkers!

Was thinking exactly the same thing, enjoying Charlton being involved in transfer deadline day :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stoke apparently buying Lee Cattermole for £5m!! The world has gone mad!
  • Options
    People had decsions to make and didn't make them till yesterday

I expect more in based on the players in already imo we now need to feed the strikers and need 1 more striker
  • Options
    If we Sign Max Gradel, that would make it two players going to the World Cup in the summer!
  • Options

Getting desperate.
    It's just the way it is unfortunately.Was listening to the former Liverpool MD on SSN earlier.Players get offers and counter offers and so forth.And when you've got agents involved they will hang on and on until they can get the best possible deal for themselves their client.

• Options
    no one has signed Pritchard or Cook yet?strange that!
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Used to have a framed signed shirt with his poxy name on it from that time he trialed with us. Now in the loft.
  • Options
    redcarter said:

Richard J said:

Used to have a framed signed shirt with his poxy name on it from that time he trialed with us. Now in the loft.
    Obviously he wasn't the only autograph. Was a team one.

:)

• Options
    Personally think wages will scupper the Gradel deal. Would rather have Bakumbu - he can play rw or cf.
  • Options
    Cardiff have bid £4m for McCormack-rejected by Leeds.