Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    How many loans can you have though I think it needs to be perms
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 29s
    LOAN DEAL: Young striker @TSho_Silva has joined @wellingunited on a 28-day loan --> http://bit.ly/1aN24nS . Good luck Tobi. #cafc
  • Options
    good bit of experience for him hopefully
  • Options
    Is this what it's like for other clubs every transfer deadline day? I think my blood pressure preferred boring old Charlton!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Anyone else starting to get worried that there aren't going to be any more deals :/ ?
  • Options
    Think Tobi could be very good hopefully he continues to improve.
  • Options

Anyone else starting to get worried that there isn't going to be any more deals :/ ?

Yes, all rumours seem to have gone quiet unless we are just doing our business silently.
  • Options
    This Max Gradel rumour, where did it come from?
  • Options
    We can agree fees all day long. I think personal terms may be the sticking point.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    No Cisse from Standard Leige (He was the other player who was linked with us earlier in the day):

David De Myttenaere @ d_demyttenaere 41s
    Confirmation of his agent: @ Ibracisse44 remains Standard (No loan to Charlton # CAFC) @ @ mercatodh ladh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This Max Gradel rumour, where did it come from?

I heard Durham / Hollands talking about it on talksport, apparently we have offered 1.5m for him
  • Options

Transfer News ‏@Transferaholic 4m
    BREAKING NEWS: Our sources are telling us that St Etienne have accepted a £1.5m bid from Charlton Athletic for Max Gradel. #CAFC

Truly have the last two days been of the WTF variety!
  • Options
    i think we are definitely looking at signings for the summer already from what piotr has said
  • Options
    I make it five hours and twenty three minutes til window closes. Not over yet I feel.
  • Options
    Its all a bit quiet for my liking!
  • Options

i think we are definitely looking at signings for the summer already from what piotr has said

What did he say ?

• Options

What did he say ?

'charlton called me two weeks ago and asked if i would transfer in july but i told them that i wanted to go there now'

so im guessing we are looking at transfers for the summer also?
  • Options

What did he say ?

'charlton called me two weeks ago and asked if i would transfer in july but i told them that i wanted to go there now
    Wow Ive got a lot of respect for this kid... Definitely gonna be extra patient with him on the pitch what with the amount of effort and respect he's making for Charlton!!
  • Options
    Birmingham midfielder Hayden Mullins has made the move to Notts County.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can all the new boys play tomorrow?

Waghorn has joined Wigan.
  • Options
    Gradel looks off . Anyone getting worried we ain't adding any one else yet lol
  • Options

Yep
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: ONLY SIX HOURS LEFT OF TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY
  • Options

Birmingham midfielder Hayden Mullins has made the move to Notts County.

Wouldn't be the window without Hayden,surprised we didn't get linked with him.

• Options
    5 hours. Shuts at 11pm
  • Options

Yup, I think they can all the way to deadline of 11pm.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Gradel looks off . Anyone getting worried we ain't adding any one else yet lol

From a Talksport writer (according to his twitter anyway)

Alex Varney ‏@lexvarney 3m
    Looks like Gradel to #cafc a no-go. Shame. Need players of his type with Championship experience
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

5 hours. Shuts at 11pm

ONLY FIVE HOURS TO GO!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014