Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kermorgant to Celtic ?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    vff said:

The speed at which the board is moving, will result in no replacement for two key players if they sell. If this happens, with no replacements then League One is drawing ever closer.

Haven't you heard mate the computer has crashed and says no :-)
  • Options
    maybe they have moved on from kermorgant...

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
    Wolves reject bid from Celtic for striker Leigh Griffiths #ssn
  • Options
    With apparently no new signings Kermit leaving would be a disaster and agree League 1 would beckon immediately. Not sure what to make of this takeover but it is hard to see signs of improvement.
  • Options
    I cant see Celtic being a much better bet,they wont pay any more than a Championship club,the thought of playing in a pub league and a couple of champions league qualifiers,as they haven't strengthened at all Group stages argent guaranteed.Their fans are still deluded to think they are a European force.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

With apparently no new signings Kermit leaving would be a disaster and agree League 1 would beckon immediately. Not sure what to make of this takeover but it is hard to see signs of improvement.

RD has hired a dome for our pitch and pledged 600k + in the close season for a new pitch. We've signed on loan three players and permanently one. The window is not yet closed and as of today no player has been sold.

I think your post is ill thought out at best.
    Don't forget the four players we now have that we didn't have before the takeover - edit...you said that already..doh
  • Options
    Can we please give Yann a new contract NOW
  • Options

I can't really see why you are getting worked up about the Celtic fans comments. There are far worse things said on here about players we are linked with.

The only people getting worked up on here about the comments are the usual Rangers Plastics!

I'm a catholic born and raised in Glasgow, so probably don't fit into that pish trough. The comments on the site are ignorant no matter what religion you are, or (if you are so inclined) which of the two cheating religion obsessed cockwombles that one identifies oneself with.
  • Options
    Good news for us. Celtic are after Leigh Griffiths!
  • Options
    Why are Celtic looking at lower champ/l1 players.

Is the spl really that crap nowadays?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RD has hired a dome for our pitch and pledged 600k + in the close season for a new pitch. We've signed on loan three players and permanently one. The window is not yet closed and as of today no player has been sold.

Who have we signed permanently?
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Why are Celtic looking at lower champ/l1 players.

Is the spl really that crap nowadays?

Yes!
  • Options

Who have we signed permanently?
    Loic Nego by the looks of it, although not confirmed by us yet
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I can't really see why you are getting worked up about the Celtic fans comments. There are far worse things said on here about players we are linked with.

The only people getting worked up on here about the comments are the usual Rangers Plastics!

I'm a catholic born and raised in Glasgow, so probably don't fit into that pish trough. The comments on the site are ignorant no matter what religion you are, or (if you are so inclined) which of the two cheating religion obsessed cockwombles that one identifies oneself with.
    Wanted to "like" AND "lol" this, but you can only have one option apparently ;-)

As for Celtic looking at lower league strikers, I suppose you only need to look at Gary Hooper and the impact he had up there. The league is poor, but he also looked comfortbale in the Champions League over several seasons, including against the senior clubs. He's had a hard time back here with Norwich, but was impacted with injuries and has looked a decent striker since he got back.

That said, I just think Yann is a couple of years too old for them, although certainly not for us for the next 18 months at least.
  • Options
    Any striker playing for Celtic in the Champions League would look comfortable because they don't get the chance to touch the ball.
  • Options

Any striker playing for Celtic in the Champions League would look comfortable because they don't get the chance to touch the ball.

blimey you're getting around this site, btw is that pic Hannibal Lecter or just a recent pic ;-)
  • Options

Great news. I have it on good authority that Kermy ain't going to Celtic.

#gallowshumour

Just Bournemouth then.
  • Options
    I'm shocked Covered End has discovered hashtags!
  • Options
    Gutted if he's gone. What a fucking shambles we are. Doubt there's even a hint of a contingency plan either.