Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd.

Comments

• Options
    equaliser ..
  • Options
    unbe-kin -lievable
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    Crazy end to the game.
  • Options
    Ahhh thought Sunderland were through
  • Options
    I had no idea that Poyet would turn out to be such a good manager .. Sunderland were the far better team tonight .. still a chance with pens though
  • Options
    Like I said before:

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa!

:-)
  • Options
    Yessssss ...excellent
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    World's worst penalty shootout!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 on pens your having a larf
  • Options
    Taxi (or hearse) for Mr Moyes .. pro players missing all those pens .. unforgiveable
  • Options

World's worst penalty shootout!

Yup :-)
  • Options
    Diego's going to wembley
    Diego's going to wembley
    La laa laa la
    la la la

with his dad
  • Options
    Well done mackems!
    Always had a soft spot for them!
  • Options
    When you think of how good our penalty shootout with Sunderland was, that really was terrible tonight.
    Very entertaining though!
  • Options
    5 Man U threads -magic
  • Options
    Kevin Phillips memory is not what it used to be...........just heard him say "I never managed to get to a cup final at Wemberly with Sunderland"..............what about 1998 ??? ( iknow not technically a "cup final" but it was a final & there was deffo a cup at the end.
  • Options
    As soon as it went to pens , I was convinced united would win , really pleased for Sunderland fans.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Well like you said it isn't a cup final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kevin Phillips memory is not what it used to be...........just heard him say "I never managed to get to a cup final at Wemberly with Sunderland"..............what about 1998 ??? ( iknow not technically a "cup final" but it was a final & there was deffo a cup at the end.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

• Options
    They deserve five threads for being the kings of schadenfreude. :-)
  • Options
    How many penalties did Manu actually miss?
  • Options
    It's like Nigel Adkins sacking all over again with the 48398545 threads on the same topic.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

How many penalties did Manu actually miss?

• Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
  • Options

I had no idea that Poyet would turn out to be such a good manager .. Sunderland were the far better team tonight .. still a chance with pens though

Had a pretty good idea the guy knew what he was doing when brighton thumped us 4-0 at the valley.
    Really like poyet, has a lot of passion and picked up dicanios mess through what must have been alot of hard work.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Laugh !!
  • Options
    Love it. The gift that keeps on giving. Remember one time when Man U were playing someone on telly. I was in the North Upper concourse and two absolute twats next to me actually celebrated by jumping up and down when they scored. Couldn't believe what I was seeing!