Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd.

Comments

• Options
    The pub I was in was 100% mackem for the night. Man U seemed to be playing on the break, at home against a team near the bottom.
  • Options
    ferguson ...got out at the right time ...Utd have looked poor and Moyes is having to suffer the blame.....they will be lucky to make top 6 or 8
  • Options
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/listen-drunken-manchester-united-fan-6556043

Listen: Drunken United fan calls 999 after defeat and demands to speak to Fergie
  • Options
    This is brilliant. He doesnt even sound that young does he... do you want report a crime! Yes. They were knackered.

• Options

They defo need Gary Goals for the penos. Does Moyes not know he's on the market???

• Options

Actually feel like the game going Man U fans have been coming through this with a bit of credit

I think that's fair, and the ones who actually turn up at games have always been alright really - its the hordes of twats wandering around Surrey, Dubai and Bangalore etc in Man Utd shirts and phoning into 606 whining after every single defeat that get on my tits.

Oh, and every single one of the pricks that went to my school!
    The ones who turn up for games from places like Oslo, Cork and Bexhill can go **** themselves as far as I am concerned though, passing fifteen other professional football grounds to follow a team because they are successful ( and whatever sad, dubious excuse they come out with for following a team from 150 miles away, that is always the real reason ) is pathetic. Credit to the proper Manchester/Salford fans though, it's not their fault where they were born... ;-)

And well done to Sunderland!
    Would you say the same to me for travelling 150 miles from the West Midlands to attend Charlton games?

• Options

Actually feel like the game going Man U fans have been coming through this with a bit of credit

I think that's fair, and the ones who actually turn up at games have always been alright really - its the hordes of twats wandering around Surrey, Dubai and Bangalore etc in Man Utd shirts and phoning into 606 whining after every single defeat that get on my tits.

The ones who turn up for games from places like Oslo, Cork and Bexhill can go **** themselves as far as I am concerned though, passing fifteen other professional football grounds to follow a team because they are successful ( and whatever sad, dubious excuse they come out with for following a team from 150 miles away, that is always the real reason ) is pathetic. Credit to the proper Manchester/Salford fans though, it's not their fault where they were born... ;-)

Would you say the same to me for travelling 150 miles from the West Midlands to attend Charlton games?

What you do Exiled is call Loyalty as you're hardly a glory hunter following Charlton!! ;-)
  • Options

Did you actually read my post Exiled? I will just repeat the crucial point which makes your question a bit odd. "... To follow a team because they are successful ...".

I hope that explains the difference?

:-)
  • Options
    Still chuckling at my Dad yelling at the telly at the last pen. Even the dog started howling. Oh how I laughed.
  • Options
    Moyes did a better job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love it!
  • Options
    Igames like this is why we all love football
  • Options

Moyes did a better job.

on 30% of the outlay .. they look terrific when going forward / they're on top though
  • Options
    Battenburg. Awful ref
  • Options
    Game turned on that dreadful first penalty decision when Clattenberg didn't blow up for the foul on Raphael.

Can you imagine what Fergie would be doing during and post match?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Battenburg. Awful ref

it's all that cake he eats
  • Options
    LOVING this.

Come on Everton and City - make this a perfect afternoon.
  • Options
    Clattenburg in dodgy pen influencing the game shocker, wonder how many bookies needed that result today
  • Options
    Bunch of wankers, love it.

#NotArrogantJustBetter
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    United deserve all the bad decisions they get.

After that QPR result all these southern United fans who'd gone into hiding were all creeping back out, will be nice to see their reaction to conceding 5 at a newly promoted club.

5 points (1 win) from playing Swansea, Sunderland and all three newly promoted clubs is abysmal. Love it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

LOVING this.

Come on Everton and City - make this a perfect afternoon.

This! But I need Chelsea to win otherwise I've got to put up with a miserable bastard at home all evening!
  • Options
    Brilliant watching that, Leicester deserved the win but great to see all those dodgy pen decisions evening up on Man Utd now that Ferguson is gone.
  • Options
    MOTD2 ruined, thanks lads.
  • Options
    Thought it was going to get silly at 3 - 1, but Man Utd are so vulnerable at the back it's ridiculous. What a brilliant game. Haven't laughed so much in ages!
  • Options
    Turned on when united were 3-1 up, what on earth happened to their defense?
  • Options

Game turned on that dreadful first penalty decision when Clattenberg didn't blow up for the foul on Raphael.

Can you imagine what Fergie would be doing during and post match?

True but they probably wouldn't lose 3 more goals under him.
  • Options
    At least it might shut up the glory hunters from the south for a while
  • Options
    Defensively they are so bad I think Titus Bramble would be an improvement. That Blackett looks ok for a young prospect but placing him next to Evans and even worse Smalling is asking for humiliation.
  • Options
    Blackett, Smalling and Evans would be struggling in the Championship. It is no good having the icing and the cherry on the cake if the cake is stale.(Confucius Plumb).