Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Vaughan

Comments

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

No doubt he'll be pissing and shitting for Twiiter to do something like Collymore if it gets a bit out of hand, but it ill only be #BANTER!

He's played the australians a few times, I think he can handle a bit being given to him.
  • Options
    The bloke is a northern mug!!!!
  • Options
    This made me laugh.
  • Options
    A wednesday fan is a bit of a c**t. So what's new?
  • Options
    Wednesday to have an open top bus parade after Vaughan's banter tonight
  • Options
    It's all a plot to make operationpig sound like the voice of sweet reasonableness!
  • Options

Boycott who 'supports' ... yes .... Manchester United

Unlike Vaughan who is from Manchester and supports a South Yorkshire team.

• Options
    Banter that will turn nasty.
  • Options
    Think the whole things a good bit of banter, certainly livened up a bit of a drab draw. Love Jacko, captain of our club and even stuff like makes me realise how lucky we are to have him!!!!
  • Options
    I'm sure Wiggy was giving it large with Tango and his mates at Rochdale. Massive club!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just on Charlton Live now , great sport.
  • Options

Banter that will turn nasty.

If it does the people who get nasty will need to have long, serious word with themselves.

Just a bit of fun, absolutely no need for anyone to get precious about it.

The Robin Reliant made me chuckle, has Vaughan been reading oohaah's posts?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Really?? What did he say?
  • Options

Richard J said:

Really?? What did he say?
    He is giving good banter my opinion has gone up 100 per cent.Top man.

• Options
    Bring on the quarter finals. Jacko free kick top corner. Standard lucky Hillsborough 1-0.
  • Options
    Yeah, good guy.
  • Options
    What was said when he phoned in?
  • Options
    Thought it was funny and JJ giving some funny stuff back even better. Nothing nasty (that I saw) just funny.
  • Options
    Someone knock up a GIF of JJ's free kick on a loop and send it to Vaughan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That was years ago mate.

How about last seasons games? oh.....

• Options

That was years ago mate.

How about last seasons games? oh.....

That was a season ago mate.

How about the season before lasts games? Oh....

• Options

This made me laugh.

You can't show a photo of what you've written on twitter and say it's funny - that goes against every social code going.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

This made me laugh.

You can't show a photo of what you've written on twitter and say it's funny - that goes against every social code going.
    You can when you suffer from schizophrenia and see everything from a third person point of view.

Thanks for the advice though danny. Look forward to your social code rule book.
  • Options

Typical massive northerner, whippets pigeons, flat cap and a lovely thatch ...

i fly pigeons and am not northern lol

• Options

This made me laugh.

You can when you suffer from schizophrenia and see everything from a third person point of view.

You didn't have to delete the photo was just making a funny - no offence intended.
  • Options

This made me laugh.

You didn't have to delete the photo was just making a funny - no offence intended.
    I couldn't have my cover blown now could I?
  • Options

Jackson coming in with some banter!

So Vaughan thinks a three wheel car is normal, that explains when he bats, he finishes with two stumps.
  • Options
    We challenged him to come on as soon as he tweeted that, bit of a shock when he rang in, fair play to him.
  • Options

http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/12/29/johnnie-jackson-goal-vs-sheffield-wednesday/

Already been done by VT on Twitter: