Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Vaughan

124»

Comments

• Options
    Brian said:

Just heard his phone call to Charlton Live last night which is on the web site, really amusing and just light hearted banter.

And he was prepared to joke about his own club. Top man
  • Options
    We've got three weeks to dream up some chants for MV as he will be at the game
  • Options
    Perhaps, like operationpig, he is a repressed Charlton fan wanting the opportunity to come out. Why else do they pay us so much attention?
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Stig said:

sralan said:

How can someone from oop North, talk with an accent like that?

That's how they talk in Sheffield. It's like a lifelong Phil Oakey soundalike competition up there.
    He's actually a Lancastrian; born in Eccles. Seems odd that he became a Wendy!
    Family moved to Sheffield when he was a kid.
  • Options
    A decent bit of banter, Vaughan comes over pretty well in that call
  • Options
    He's at it again with a picture of a caravan for us all to stay in
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

No doubt he'll be pissing and shitting for Twiiter to do something like Collymore if it gets a bit out of hand, but it ill only be #BANTER!

He's played the australians a few times, I think he can handle a bit being given to him.
    From memory he didn.t handle the banter from the Aussies very well........or the rsults?
    He was the captain of the first side to beat them in a series in something like 18 years and against possibly their greatest ever side. I think you were thinking of the whitewash series (the 06/07 one) in which freddie flintoff was captain and vaughan had a knee injury. I'd say Vaughan is up right alongside mike brearley as England's best captains, got a lot of respect for how he played the game and his knowledge of it.

As people have said, was just banter at the end of the day and spiced up a terrible draw for both sides.
    Corect, I was thinking of Flintoff's mob

• Options
    Grr, how dare he try to have a bit of light hearted fun, it boils my piss.... At no point in life have I ever made comical references to other clubs fans, such as Millwall going to the den dressed as blue seats, or Palace fans being a bit Palace. Or scousers for bring thief's... I'm going to write to my MP
  • Options
    Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 31s
    Time to concentrate on the promotion push now we are out of that Micky mouse cup ... #WAWAW
  • Options
    Bet he's feeling a right prick now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just sent him a nice tweet :)
  • Options
    Michael Vaughan ✔ @MichaelVaughan
    Well done Charlton .. Thoroughly deserved... Saved the Blades from a Derby embarrassment ...

aww
  • Options
    Bet he pebble dashed the chair when we scored the second
  • Options
    haha
  • Options
    wonder how the man is feeling right now, just looked he has not put no comments on twitter