Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options

I wouldn't have played evina

You're supposed to be busy
  • Options
    lennon now concedes a foul......donny fk
  • Options
    Shelvey
  • Options

have we had a shot on target yet ???

Have we been in their half yet?
  • Options
    We attack on left, dale and jacko, cross cleared, lennon in, yann, but rovers break, morro cleans up, however jacko well offside.
  • Options
    yann...jj...stevo....jj crosses......they get it back.....donny attack.....morrow clears....jj offside
  • Options
    should we not go 3 at the back as we are 2 down and put some attacking players on?
  • Options
    Swans 1-0 Fulham
  • Options
    Can all the get Powell out brigade please wait until after the game it's getting tedious, thank you.

Come on Charlton!
  • Options
    stevo has it......after a poor clearance from donny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

CAFCsayer said:

Its not Powells fault. Hes been given a pitiful squad. We are fucked!! We will lose at Wigan onSaturday. We dont have any goals in the side!! I feel sick to the stomach at the thought of league one again

It is Powell's fault... He's played an unexperienced centre-back at left back, a left back at left-mid, a right-mid at right back and a center-mid at right-mid
    The squad he has aint good enough.
    The alternatives wouldve been playing centre backs at both right and left back and probably a centre midfielder (jackson) on the left. Agreed he might not have made the best decisions but you can ponce about with it a bit but the long and short of it is the squad aint good enough and that is not powells fault.
  • Options
    Donny FK, keeper take it, long, brown wins it, we clear for a throw.
    tamas, to sHARP, DUFFY, BALL IN, BUT AN OFFSIDE SAVES US.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Shelvey

Are we playing "name random ex-Charlton player"?

If so: Konchesky.
  • Options
    we lose it...donny attack....offside
  • Options
    I forgot back to sick wife
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

What is encouraging is that we have 3 very good goalkeepers

Name them?

• Options
    oops
  • Options
    addicks fk
  • Options
    rovers throw.
    sharp to coppinger, brown to keegan, coppinger then offside.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We could be in a lower league than Brentford and Orient next season!
  • Options
    Can all the Powell in brigade wait till after the game it's getting tedious, thank you.

Come on Charlton!
  • Options
    possession is 31 - 69 in donny's favour at the moment
  • Options
    Leeds 1-1 Ipswich
  • Options
    come on charlton!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fuck relegation, I'll be going to any matches I can get to in League 2 if it comes to it.
  • Options
    donny just playing ball around....we cant get hold of the ball......stevo concedes a fk
  • Options
    Bournemouth 1-1- Huddersfield
  • Options
    lenno off fr rovers throw. they stroll somewhat.
    Rovers build, and have it deep, yann runs around, wellens at the back, turnball long, dervite heads it, and dale tackles well, rovers throw, and ball runs out, goal kick to us
  • Options
    Cherries 1-1 Udders
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!