Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options
    Actually yeah, a one game ban as it wasn't serious foul play. That's a bit better.
  • Options
    2nd half just about to start
  • Options

Lennon and Evina in the same team do me a favour.

First Piggott, and now Lennon! Who's your next whipping boy, huh?
    Who's digging Lennon out just stated it's shocking to have the pair of them in the team one or the other and when have I dug Piggott out ?
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

Reading through these comments some of you shouldn't even be on this website with the things that your posting shocking support of a football club

If your liking this pal get yourself over to ITV

http://intothevalley.proboards.com/
  • Options
    Evina off at half time for |Wood
  • Options
    Richard Wood on, encouraging
  • Options
    wood coming on......evina off I think
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

Some shocking comments on here support your team.

They're not exactly giving us much to get excited about.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Right....COYRs!!!!!! Let's get at them. Kitchen sink stuff.

What? kung Fu?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

HT 2-0, and down to 10 men

Who off and why
    Wilson, last man, gave penalty away for the 2nd.
    Beer with G tomorrow
    Where/when ?
    (Got psychiatrist & a meeting with the homeless unit in the morning).

• Options
    Alnwick
    Morrison Dervite Wood Lennon
    Church Stephens Cousins Jackson
    Kermorgant
  • Options
    addicks have gone 4-5-1.....yann up front on his own
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

Reading through these comments some of you shouldn't even be on this website with the things that your posting shocking support of a football club

It isn't a pre requisite of joining a football club forum that you can only make comments in support of what is going on at the club or what you see on the pitch though.
  • Options
    Frustrated that by picking this team Powell has given the haters a real opportunity to have a go. Can usually understand his thinking even if I don't necessarily agree with it but I don't get this team,

I'm one of his biggest fans and desperately want him to succeed. Just feel he has done himself no favours with this one.
  • Options
    Look on the bright side - it's unlikely the price of season tickets will go up next year should we go down.
  • Options

Shouldn't Wilson's ban be for one game?

You could well be right.
    If the ref deems it denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

3 games suspended is for dangerous play.

• Options
    Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton
  • Options
    Its not Powells fault. Hes been given a pitiful squad. We are fucked!! We will lose at Wigan onSaturday. We dont have any goals in the side!! I feel sick to the stomach at the thought of league one again
  • Options

If powell hadnt played for us before everyone would be calling for him to leave

I'm sure that more would, but not everyone. For me the 101 points has a lot to say about my support for him. We absolutely know that he can do this when he's supported properly. Without that support, there's no-one that can. 100% Support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C'mon you Addicks

Old school shit football team, love it!
  • Options
    OK, Alnwick long, we foul, and rovers FK, men forward for this one
    duffy back post ben punch, we clear, but rovers come again, yann there, church, but wellens defends, line, sharp, in box, and to ben.
    cousins loses it, rovers again, sharp involved, keep ball from Donny here
  • Options
    donny fk............alnwick clears............cousins attacks.....church passes to jj...but cut out.....donny attack....cross comes in and morrow clears.....cousins......attacks but tackled
  • Options

4-4-1
  • Options

Didn't we have a player sent off?
  • Options

We start losing and all those with nothing to say when we're winning suddenly re-appear. So predictable and can't even wait till the game is over to call for the manager's head

Up the Addicks

I've never heard so much waffle!! I actually spent my whole Saturday night buzzing coz I could finally share some kind of success with my 5 yr old who I'm installing Charlton into his blood. I can't wait to tell him in the morning how his heroes lost again, didn't put in 100% effort and to be honest are stealing a living on the pitch.
    We all like Powell as a man, a player and a manager but fact is, he's not tactically strong enough. He has 90 mins silence every Saturday when he should be going nuts on the side trying to sort these clowns out.
    I'm sorry but it's time to make a change and for the people who want to give him another few weeks are in denial now. Maybe just maybe a new leader can come in and make everyone earn their place again.
    Anyway, if we win this 3-2 tonight I take it all back!!
  • Options

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

HT 2-0, and down to 10 men

Who off and why
    Wilson, last man, gave penalty away for the 2nd.
    Beer with G tomorrow
    Where/when ?
    (Got psychiatrist & a meeting with the homeless unit in the morning).

I both like and LOL that.....
  • Options
    If we get anything out of this game I will eat a hat.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!