Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options
    Shocking first half! why o why change the central midfield 2! Looking doomed, we have been crying out for a striker for weeks, and we even let one go without anybody coming in !
  • Options
    Gonna be some smug fuckers on here if we pull this back.
  • Options

I'm pro-Powell but he drives me fucking mad when he doesn't play Stephens and Cousins together. I don't care if cousins can fill in on the right, you keep that centre midfield partnership together.

Agree. Not just this but other changes meant it was a gamble with the starting line up that just didn't work from the off. All to do now.
  • Options
    I fear for CP at the moment, but no more excuses.

Most of the 40+ years have been shit following CAFC so this year is just more like the OLD CHARLTON.

but even if(when) we go down this year ill still rack up its in ur blood with no cure.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

HT 2-0, and down to 10 men

Who off and why
    Wilson.....took Sharp down in the box.....straight Red
  • Options
    Square pegs in round holes - CP not doing himself any favours

I'm pro-Powell but he drives me fucking mad when he doesn't play Stephens and Cousins together. I don't care if cousins can fill in on the right, you keep that centre midfield partnership together.

That's why he could be on borrowed time? Surely we could have had a better starting eleven with more balance.
  • Options
    reza and simeon get your arses here nooooowwww!!!
  • Options

Lennon and Evina in the same team do me a favour.

First Piggott, and now Lennon! Who's your next whipping boy, huh?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

3-5=1 with lennon, morrison and DD playing at back

Ross. Is your real name sam sodje. You did say at the start of this thread we are playing 3-5-1
  • Options
    Thank you Chris, we thank you for all your efforts and wish you well in your future ventures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lets be honest. If Huddersfield had had their shooting boots on on Saturday they'd have been out of sight by Half-Time. Same thing has happened tonight, we've been run ragged and haven't been in the game. We'll do well not to get done by 4 or 5.

I don't see CP as god or the devil but he has to accept criticism at times. Team selection really poor tonight ans yet again a 45 minutes where we sound like we've barely broken sweat.
  • Options
    cant blame the young players!!!
  • Options
    If powell hadnt played for us before everyone would be calling for him to leave
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Who off and why
    Wilson, last man, gave penalty away for the 2nd.
  • Options
    just a thought from nowhere, but I also know the final score it is donnyhkj hLX<M,x ahhh
  • Options
    Ffs sort it out charlton
  • Options
    Bye bye Powell
  • Options

PL54 said:

Who off and why
    Wilson.....took Sharp down in the box.....straight Red
    Oh well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We start losing and all those with nothing to say when we're winning suddenly re-appear. So predictable and can't even wait till the game is over to call for the manager's head

Up the Addicks

You must take off the Red goggles Ben - you only give credit when it's due - when you goof up, you get both barrels - just human nature.
  • Options
    always the cup
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    If we don't freshen up the team with some players with Championship experience by Friday all the SL players in the world ain't gonna keep us up.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Who off and why
    Wilson, last man, gave penalty away for the 2nd.
    Beer with G tomorrow
  • Options
    Shouldn't Wilson's ban be for one game?
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

Some shocking comments on here support your team.

Alcafc1 said:

Reading through these comments some of you shouldn't even be on this website with the things that your posting shocking support of a football club

• Options
    was confused when i saw the starting eleven what is the 2nd half gonna offer teamwise
  • Options
    Right....COYRs!!!!!! Let's get at them. Kitchen sink stuff.
  • Options

Shouldn't Wilson's ban be for one game?

Thats only for two yellows
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!