Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options
    Barnsley now losing
  • Options

I'm not happy, I'm not pleased. But I'm not writing them off until the 90th.

WE need a bit more of this!

• Options
    Unfortunately I only have last seasons shirt or I would insist that I get to play to be honest.
  • Options
    WE go up, jacko battles, and Donny FK there after jacko shove.
    keeper takes it.
    Donny have it, cross it, but on the right now, into sharp, and ben A has it, 2 extra minutes here.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton Come on Charlton
  • Options
    What a joke
    And yeovil are rubbing salt in our wounds
    Were buggered
  • Options
    donny attacking again.....they play keep ball......here they come again.....2 mins added time.....jj breaks up the play.....we are so deep and keep giving them the ball back
  • Options

I just wished some people would get as happy when we won as much as they are angry when we lose.

Where's the fun in that ;-)

• Options
    Thanks for the memories chris. You are a true great but I worry your tram selection and negative tactics in a massive game have cost you your job
  • Options
    Square pegs in round holes - CP not doing himself any favours
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

We were 2-0 down at Barnsley at HT weren't we ?

Pretty sure we had 11 players on the pitch though.

• Options

Could be playing Fleetwood next season.

Anyone know where Fleetwood is?

North of Blackpool.
  • Options
    Donny come again....2 addicks players beaten to it....morrow concedes a throw
  • Options
    So many drama queens on here - at least give them a chance to sort it out.

COYR!!!
  • Options
    Ok. Whats he going to say?
  • Options
    Morro long, church offside, Donny on top here obviously, they attack on the left, beat players, we cover, sharp, and duffy off morro for a rovers throw. keegan takes it, to keeper tho, long, Jordan, but we get a Fk after cousins fouled just inside their half.
  • Options
    Next goal is absolutely crucial
  • Options

Could be playing Fleetwood next season.

Anyone know where Fleetwood is?

South of Blackpool
    No; north of Blackpool.

• Options
    HT 2-0, and down to 10 men
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kermy said:

Negative team selection again by Powell. Poor and running out of excuses fast

What the hell does a "positive" team selection look like?! So many people are filled with phrases like this without the first clue about what they would do. And guess what. They only come out when we are losing.

I'm guessing a winning team is a "positive" team and a losing team is a "negative" one.
  • Options
    Yann beaten, but ball in, lennon forward, cleared
    and half tome we are losing 2-0
  • Options
    Liverpool 2-0 Everton
  • Options
    We have got wingers on the bench and we are playing cousins on the right and evina on the left. Poor management here, he's fearful of dropping jackson when in reality it's for the best not able to keep up in the game from the start.
  • Options
    time for a break.
    sorry it isn't better folks.
  • Options
    On a positive note, both Bolton and Blackpool are in freefall at the moment.
  • Options
    Sounded like we weren't upto it in that half. Not good enough, hardly had a shot on goal
  • Options
    Phil Parkinson always used to say that it was difficult to play against 10, remember....Doncaster are bang in trouble!
  • Options

We start losing and all those with nothing to say when we're winning suddenly re-appear. So predictable and can't even wait till the game is over to call for the manager's head

Up the Addicks

Well said Come on you addicks

• Options

We start losing and all those with nothing to say when we're winning suddenly re-appear. So predictable and can't even wait till the game is over to call for the manager's head

Up the Addicks

This.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!