Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options
    And palace are winning. This is depressing.
  • Options
    The whole thing just sounds shambolic. Shocking performance so far from everybody involved.
  • Options
    C'mon Charlton.
  • Options
    Goodnight nurse! All down to the player selection and playing people out of position.

On a slippery slope at the moment!
  • Options
    39 mins gone.....need HT and some CP magic talking!!
  • Options
    We're all going on a third division tour, third division tour, third division tour.
  • Options
    Maybe stick a goalkeeper at right back?
  • Options
    We haven't sounded in this game, just like every other game the opposition do all the attacking. We won't win games if we don't attack.
  • Options
    donny keeper has it.....addicks have a throw...evina takes it
  • Options
    Playing players out of position puts too much pressure on them ok if your top of the league .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its games like these that make players like Kermy think ' What am i doing staying with this lot for?'
  • Options
    donny player goes down....wins fk
  • Options
    Donny long, jacko wins it tho, and rovers still come, out for our throw on the right, chit chat, and coppinger is fouled by jacko
  • Options
    OMG what is happening !! not healthy
  • Options
    What is that selection all about???
  • Options
    Nego might get a debut earlier than expected
  • Options
    I still think we'll finish above Barnsley.
  • Options
    Inspired team selection by Powell, its fecking laughable.......cya chris and thanks for the memories. Hopeless just bloody hopeless
  • Options
    On right, and in the middle, Donny cross, danger here, and we half clear, line by morro, and Donny throw.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Shocking! What's the betting he sacks SCP if we lose by more than three!

Wouldn't joke about it.

So who exactly are we meant to play on the right? Pritchard that you lot have slated? Danny 'lovely hair but not a lot else' Green?

Get off FM and try the real world....

Don't play FM. Who played their Saturday? Too many unnecessary changes tonight.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    they attack and come again....dervite just clears....jj strong challenge......donny throw
  • Options
    RD - invest in the team or see your investment drain away
  • Options
    Fleetwood here we come. Crap team selection. Wood is our best defender, how he is not selected over Evina and Lennon is crass decision making of the highest order. Glad I saved my pennies and am not up there. Any other manager would be out, but not at nicety nice Charlton.
  • Options
    Does it look like rain at all
  • Options

So who exactly are we meant to play on the right? Pritchard that you lot have slated? Danny 'lovely hair but not a lot else' Green?

Get off FM and try the real world....

Yes GREEN, a right footed winger who if you give him the ball he will create chances. Powell is a numpty.
  • Options
    #prayingforrain
  • Options
    Sounds like Lennon is having a stinker compared to last weekend
  • Options
    Powells team selection is baffling. Has handed this to Donny on a plate.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    What in gods name is Powell playing six defenders for, I love the bloke but what is he thinking. Gives the Powell out ammunition as well.
  • Options
    church chasess a poor ball.....and they get it back easily and come again......shot comes in...great save from alnwick.....they come again...alnwick saves again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!