Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options
    Red, what exactly was the penalty for?

And is it definitely a three match ban, anyone?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Kermy said:

Negative team selection again by Powell. Poor and running out of excuses fast

What the hell does a "positive" team selection look like?! So many people are filled with phrases like this without the first clue about what they would do. And guess what. They only come out when we are losing.

I'm guessing a winning team is a "positive" team and a losing team is a "negative" one.
    How about wingers rather than Evina on the wing? What's hard to understand about that?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

time for a break.
    sorry it isn't better folks.

Yeh, come on, Seth, what are you playing at? ;0)
  • Options
    we have trouble scoring when we have 11 men on the pitch, with 10 men i can not see us scoring 1 let alone the 2 that are needed to save this game
  • Options
    Liverpool 3-0 Everton
  • Options
    WSA said:

So many drama queens on here - at least give them a chance to sort it out.

COYR!!!

I would if I thought we had any chance - we are now the lowest scorers in the division and find it very hard to score 1 goal let alone 2 we need just to grab a point.

Goals win games - we don't score enough so we are going down, It is as simple as that.

• Options

Sounded like we weren't upto it in that half. Not good enough, hardly had a shot on goal

TBH thats fairly normal !
  • Options
    Really had enough of this all now. We had an owner who refused to invest in the team, left us with bare bones. New owner turns up and rather than putting any money up for transfers, he just sends us a few rejects from his other teams playing in mickey mouse leagues, thinking they'll make a difference. This is all bullshit.........................
  • Options

HT 2-0, and down to 10 men

Who off and why
  • Options
    Liverpool 3up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks for the memories chris. You are a true great but I worry your tram selection and negative tactics in a massive game have cost you your job

f**k me, you saying he's got public transport on the pitch as well…now thats what i call coaching !!
  • Options

se9addick said:

We were 2-0 down at Barnsley at HT weren't we ?

Pretty sure we had 11 players on the pitch though.

Just upping the stakes !
  • Options

We start losing and all those with nothing to say when we're winning suddenly re-appear. So predictable and can't even wait till the game is over to call for the manager's head

Up the Addicks

Personally I am a Powell fan, and I want him to stay for a long time, but you cannot defend him tonight, absolutely pathetic team selection.
  • Options
    whilst I know its difficult at the moment....lets not write the game off .....anything can happen in 45 mins......they could get a man sent of....we could score and put them under pressure....stranger things have happened......COYR's
  • Options

We start losing and all those with nothing to say when we're winning suddenly re-appear. So predictable and can't even wait till the game is over to call for the manager's head

Up the Addicks

I didn't say anything Saturday, but his team selection tonight is FUCKING shocking.
  • Options
    Should be trying to do something else but drawn back here like a moth to a flame. What was Wilson red-carded for, last man?
  • Options
    Powell needs to put a firework up their arse to get them fired up for the second half.

COYR!!!
  • Options
    what is the formation? if its not 3-5-2 as people are saying, i cant make it out
  • Options
    Come on Charlton, come out strong and with a bit of fight from the off and we CAN get something from this game, after all its f'ing Doncaster!......Come on.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Away from home always has a more negative selection than at home. Every manager does it.

We're a weak team that mostly counters, so playing two wingers will just leave big spaces for Doncaster to attack in.
  • Options

WSA said:

So many drama queens on here - at least give them a chance to sort it out.

COYR!!!

I would if I thought we had any chance - we are now the lowest scorers in the division and find it very hard to score 1 goal let alone 2 we need just to grab a point.

Goals win games - we don't score enough so we are going down, It is as simple as that.

There ought to be a clue in that but it seems our club can't see the desperation of addressing this! What is the point of buying a club where the issue is as plain on the nose on you face and not being willing to sort it?
  • Options
    Those doubting Powell beware. It is not allowed under any circumstances. It's Wilson's fault, it's Church's fault. Can't wait to see second half team and tactics.
  • Options
    C'mon Charlton. Nothing to lose now so may as well throw caution to the wind and see if we can't pull something out of the bag.

If it ends like this then there'll be plenty of time for recriminations - let's save it till the final whistle goes eh?
  • Options
    I heard its so shit Seb Lewis has decided not to go Saturday.
  • Options
    HT stats....addicks first-:
    possession.........45% - 55%
    shots on............ 0 - 4
    shots off........... 2 - 4
    corners............. 1 - 4

GOALS............ 0 - 2
  • Options
    Lennon and Evina in the same team do me a favour.
  • Options

Up the Addicks

• Options
    Im all for playing the kids in the fa cup, but lennon got run around by scannell saturday aswell you cannot play him in the league, it should have been 3-5-2 with wood instead of lennon. Shocking
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!