Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket.

I have followed Charlton since 1952, but if we go down or thing,s do not improve I will not renew my season ticket. SORRY.

Comments

• 1961 but ditto.
  • That's the spirit. When your club is stuggling, desert them :-)
  • I don't have a season ticket but if I did *shakes fist*
  • If the owners dont care what happens to the club why should I ?
  • edited January 2014
    Gawd knows what you two will do if all the other deals go through....

• Am amazed it has taken this long for this thread to appear to be honest.

FFP is going to mean that we can offer contracts of a certain amount only. If we increase turnover we might be able to offer better contracts.
  • That's the spirit. When your club is stuggling, desert them :-)

When your club shits on their fans, give it back in spades
  • Derek1952 said:

If the owners dont care what happens to the club why should I ?

Because you're a Charlton fan.

Don't be such a drama queen.

• Sponsored links:

• I have had mine since 97 and I will get one no matter where we end up
  • I have had mine since 97 and I will get one no matter where we end up

Just how far *is* Leige??
  • Derek1952 said:

Because you're a SUPPORTER since 1952 !

RD probably didn't even know where we were this time last year.

Also, I'll still be a SUPPORTER, when RD has long gone.
  • Davo55 said:

That's the spirit. When your club is stuggling, desert them :-)

When your club shits on their fans, give it back in spades
    Why what have they done?

Knicked your car and burnt your house down?

FFS, they've sold a nearly out of contract 32 year old forward who cost us nothing.

I'd hate to see you if something really shitty happened in your life.

• WSS said:

If you don't care then you don't really support Charlton.

Hear, hear!

Too many here are too in love with CP and Yann, and not the club.

No one (or even two) person is bigger than the club.
  • Derek1952 said:

I have followed Charlton since 1952, but if we go down or thing,s do not improve I will not renew my season ticket. SORRY.

Sad. I have supported since 1947 and have experienced much worse than an average Championship player being sold before he goes for nothing. For example The loss of Stuart Leary to QPR in 1962 was i.m.h.o far far worse. Needless to say I shall be renewing my two season tickets. Reconsider!
  • Davo55 said:

1961 but ditto.

See my response to Derek 1952. Same applies
  • Have been season ticket holder since 1981 and will get one every year until i can no longer physically get to see my beloved Charlton week in and week out no matter what division we play in and whoever plays for us or manages us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't have a season ticket cos of money but in a much healthier place finance wise at the moment so looking into getting one for next season, no matter what league
  • edited January 2014
    Told NSS i wouldnt renew if relegated , but i just couldnt do it id feel like i was letting the club down , lets remember the club is bigger than any player , manager or owner, and my son loves his charlton always feels proud when he wears the kit.
  • Its probably frustration and being annoyed at what,s going on,in all honesty I expect I will renew.The post was because I care,it might not look like it ,but I do.
  • Ross said:

As the great Bill Shankly once said,

If you won't support us when we're drawing or losing, don't bother to support us when we're winning.

Great quote but not as effective with Charlton.
  • I agree the club is bigger than any player or manager but there are ways of doing and running things. I have also had a season ticket through thick and fin ... Palarse, upton park and so on but this is beyond a joke. CP is charlton as far as I'm concerned and if they treat him like shit and the rumors are true that he new nothing of yans potential move they can do one.
  • Derek1952 said:

Can't think. Sorry
  • Derek i hear you fella , i'm sure plenty have thought it this week , even if they won't say it on here.

Who knows what the Summers going to bring , we need to keep a lid on our emotions and see how things pan out.....

What the hell are you up to Rolly!
  • Derek1952 said:

So you've supported Charlton for exactly six minutes !!!! Big deal ;0)

• Don't have a season ticket cos of money but in a much healthier place finance wise at the moment so looking into getting one for next season, no matter what league

Good for you! One you are old you will probably (hopefully!) be like yself and other supporters (of The Club) on this site.