Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

I have followed Charlton since 1952, but if we go down or thing,s do not improve I will not renew my season ticket. SORRY.

Only to come back when we are doing well again no doubt....
  • Options
    We ought to treat supporting Charlton as being akin to joining the freemasons. All fans would have to undergo an initiation, probably getting kicked in the teeth - just to test they are up to the task of being members!
  • Options
    I opted not to renew my ST this season and have not regretted it. The reason was not financial, but purely for the lack of enjoyment/entertainment. I don't buy into all this about "deserting your club" shit. It's a 2-way street, we give our hard earned cash and in return, they give us entertainment. Why should we blindly keep our end of the deal when they're clearly not doing the same? Plenty of other things I can be getting on with on a saturday until Charlton have a bit more to offer.............
  • Options
    This will probably be seen as heresy, but I preferred seeing us win in Div 1 than lose in the Championship.
  • Options
    At least it'll be cheaper next season! I'll be renewing...........and still be attempting to introduce my 4 year old to the club.
  • Options
    Dont care what Division Charlton are in I'm there to support the Team... Dont go to cheer the Chairman each week but to cheer on the eleven players on the pitch whoever they may be

Will only never renew if I seriously cant afford it and hopefully that'll never happen
  • Options
    I think most of us have a breaking point, whether that's selling of all our greatest 'assets', moving stadium, changing of kit colour, etc.

I'm not sure what mine would/will be. Probably when I stop being able to identify with the players out there and it feels only like Charlton Athletic in name. It won't be based on results.
  • Options
    How do people expect us to give more money to the club when let's face it we are having the piss taken out of us! No pitch, no decent players, no hope = no point
  • Options

Dont care what Division Charlton are in I'm there to support the Team... Dont go to cheer the Chairman each week but to cheer on the eleven players on the pitch whoever they may be

Will only never renew if I seriously cant afford it and hopefully that'll never happen

THIS
  • Options
    Whatever happens I'll renew. My boy is now so deeply entrenched in everything Charlton, going to the games is the thing I look forward to most all week. His heart was broken about Yann yesterday though, not sure I can tell him about Dale and Wiggins too.

Not happy though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I always doubt these claims of people having season tickets for years then giving them up. We've had plant shite years in the last 45 seasons. Who can forget Selhurst, Upton, Parky's table footers, Dowie... the list goes on, yet every time we have a tough patch someone claiming to have never missed a game for decades will declare that they're out. Oh well, will be easier to get a beer at halftime, don't let the turnstile hit your arses on the way out.