Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    defke, it must be on tv ? - dont think the JPL is shown over here, but might see if i can watch a stream - what time is kick-off?
  • Options
    18 u
  • Options
    Is Thuram in goal? How is he your number one goalkeeper. He is absolutely terrible!!
  • Options
    yes thuram in goal and here he do it good few good saves and have taken points for the club
  • Options
    defke said:

yes thuram in goal and here he do it good few good saves and have taken points for the club

Few crosses in JPL then.!?
  • Options
    defke said:

Any saves with his hands?
  • Options
    Jose looking very smart - and Roland is there !
  • Options
    1-0 SL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2015

Jose looking very smart - and Roland is there !

Favouritism! Has he never heard of Eurostar or Ryanair? :wink:
  • Options
    Liege are Winning 3-1 with 10mins to go, how many games left have to got in the play offs and what are their chances ?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Liege are Winning 3-1 with 10mins to go, how many games left have to got in the play offs and what are their chances ?

After today, every player in the top 6 sides has to send in their best drawing of a horse. These then get marked and the tally is then added to how many seconds it takes each keeper to cook an omlette. The three best ranked sides then have to make a go kart and race from Brussels to Liege. In the event of a tie it goes down to goals allowed.

Just the way it is in Belgium.
    This really tickled me....
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

ValleyGary's explanation is a loose but accurate translation of the Playoff 1 rules. :wink:

In fact, after two games, all six have won one and lost one. Standard are fourth, 4 pts behind Brugge and there are still 8 games to go.
  • Options
    and again a few good saves of thuram - not my favorit - but when he's doing good we must say that
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    'Thuram' and 'doing good' is what we call in England an Oxymoron

« Thuram » et « faire le bien » est ce que nous appelons en Angleterre un oxymoron
  • Options

'Thuram' and 'doing good' is what we call in England an Oxymoron

« Thuram » et « faire le bien » est ce que nous appelons en Angleterre un oxymoron

do you have see the game
  • Options
    tssssssssssssss i spend my time for you what goes around in liege and some people are laughing with us and me - great fans you are.
    so if you want more about rd and other stuff search the sites and take a good translator because you're French is terrible
  • Options
    c'est bien faire btw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was only joking defke. Thuram's a superb keeper really
  • Options
    Lost 1-3 at home to Gent on Friday 17th.
  • Options
    defke, as Mountsfield says, your comments are highly respected by (virtually) all posters on here and a great source of info from Liege.
    Dont stop posting !
  • Options
    My Missus says I have to decline your kind offer to sleep with you defke. But I do hope Liege win the play-offs for your sake.
  • Options

My Missus says I have to decline your kind offer to sleep with you defke. But I do hope Liege win the play-offs for your sake.

to win the PO not for this year hope 3 place