Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    luzon is a clown - he's crazy in the dugout en no vision - we are playing in the EL and got 1 point with him stupid team with lot of new players - lose the cup also - en lose the titel with stupid replacements al of this - luzon the clown - if he is the new coach for charlton than you got see the team go's downhill bid and hope for riga again
  • Options
    He isn't our coach
  • Options
    bob out - here they said one more match losing and he can take his suitcase
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

He isn't our coach

the rumors here is bob out when he lose one more match and luzon or riga new headcoach - luzon is already there in the
    management

• Options
    defke said:

bob out - here they said one more match losing and he can take his suitcase

Is your information from this article;

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/160303/Geruchtenmolen_op_volle_toeren:_Luzon_of_Riga_in,_Peeters_out

because this just seems to be based on the speculation on Charlton Life.
  • Options
    defke said:

stonemuse said:

He isn't our coach

the rumors here is bob out when he lose one more match and luzon or riga new headcoach - luzon is already there in the
    management

It's bolox ...based on rumours here. Not happening.
  • Options
    Thanks Defke. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Peeters sacked if we don't beat Brighton. Just hope it's Riga and not Luzon if it hss to be one of the two.
  • Options
    My google translate of the article.

In England runs the rumor mill in full swing. A lot of messages saying that Bob Peeters would be fired at Charlton, but as of yet still nowhere that was officially confirmed.

Other posts that the next game, the match of the truth must be for the trainer of Charlton Athletic. However they started very well in the competition, but in recent weeks the machine Sputters and Pa now possible for fines.

Currently, no one wants to confirm the rumors and it remains so wait and see. The name of José Riga sounds here and there as a possible successor at Charlton, but also Guy Luzon resurfaces. that would have taken over the helm even though according to some English sources.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

My google translate of the article.

In England runs the rumor mill in full swing. A lot of messages saying that Bob Peeters would be fired at Charlton, but as of yet still nowhere that was officially confirmed.

Other posts that the next game, the match of the truth must be for the trainer of Charlton Athletic. However they started very well in the competition, but in recent weeks the machine Sputters and Pa now possible for fines.

Currently, no one wants to confirm the rumors and it remains so wait and see. The name of José Riga sounds here and there as a possible successor at Charlton, but also Guy Luzon resurfaces. that would have taken over the helm even though according to some English sources.

All of which could have been based entirely on reading Charlton Life. And probably is.

• Options
    Definitely is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So it's all Danny's fault?
  • Options
    Yup :wink:
  • Options
    Just seen that Jonathan Viera (linked with us in summer) has already left Liege on loan to Las Palmas.
  • Options

Just seen that Jonathan Viera (linked with us in summer) has already left Liege on loan to Las Palmas.

Maybe not as good as first thought then.
  • Options

surprised he didn't end up at alcorcon if he wanted a move to spain.
  • Options
    yep based on rumours bob out
  • Options
    when luzon new coach charlton?? - welcome back yoni to liege
  • Options
    it look i'm right - luzon round the table for coach - good luch with him
  • Options
    defke said:

when luzon new coach charlton?? - welcome back yoni to liege

Why? What happend with Yoni?
  • Options
    Yoni is rubbish anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    yoni went to charlton because troubles with luzon and know luzon back - great for yoni
  • Options
    know is yoni rubbish ok nice to hear that -
  • Options
    Defke - the oracle!
  • Options
    defke said:

yoni went to charlton because troubles with luzon and know luzon back - great for yoni

What "troubles" ?

Buyens is good.
  • Options
    yoni - bulot went to charlton because there were troubles about playing - tucu never play in the team because luzon had 2 others - the same with astrit- luzon isn't a coach no vision and he has his favorite players -
  • Options
    defke said:

yoni - bulot went to charlton because there were troubles about playing - tucu never play in the team because luzon had 2 others - the same with astrit- luzon isn't a coach no vision and he has his favorite players -

Defke, all managers have their favourites.
  • Options

Defke - the oracle!

not the oracle - but we now who RD is we have seen it with stvv - his first club - why he bought standard not the team but -he wanted more to say in ProLeague - wanted the boss because he has now standard - wanted to introduce new rules - etc
    have said before RD untrustworthy - and what he is doing with standard ditto with Charlton - to you to believe me or not - but we are tired and enough is enough with rd - we will fight for our club
  • Options
    look at the twitter and they say enough - we also have to do with you -
    with such a manager - this is not footbal anymore but just money at the first place
    so if you say defke leave this forum - kick me out or ask and i leave it but i've warned you about RD and luzon now
  • Options

defke said:

Defke, all managers have their favourites.
    that's true - but if he is good
    and there is someone out
    still does not draw - I put question marks