Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    Standard Liege 2-0 Mechelen

YTU 4 clean sheets in a row now
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

defke said:

I think RD should just be straight with all the fans of clubs in his network and let them know that Charlton is the priority

that's true if it's charlton - standard - or any other club

Its Charlton .. :)
    i know :(

• Options
    After 4 clean Sheets in a row YTU has conceded
    Sevilla 1-0 Standard Liege
  • Options
    M'Poku scores 1-1
  • Options
    They lost 3-1 in the end, but are still in with a chance of qualifying
    1-Sevilla-8 Points
    2-Feyenoord-6 Points
    3-Standard-4 Points
    4-Rijeka-4 points

next game they are away to Rijeka and finish at home to Feyenoord
  • Options

Standard Liege 2-0 Mechelen

YTU 4 clean sheets in a row now

Pump some balls into the box, that'll do the trick.
  • Options

1-Sevilla-8 Points
    2-Feyenoord-6 Points
    3-Standard-4 Points
    4-Rijeka-4 points

Sevilla much better - standard was good but we need a attacker who scores. indeed if Sevilla wins @feynoord and we win in rijecka and drawn @home against feynoord -

• Options
    defke said:

1-Sevilla-8 Points
    2-Feyenoord-6 Points
    3-Standard-4 Points
    4-Rijeka-4 points

Sevilla much better - standard was good but we need a attacker who scores. indeed if Sevilla wins @feynoord and we win in rijecka and drawn @home against feynoord -

This seems familiar, where have I heard that before:-)
  • Options
    RD declared today that he plans to buy a lot of players next january. He didn't specifically mention SL ....
  • Options
    skywalker said:

RD declared today that he plans to buy a lot of players next january. He didn't specifically mention SL ....

Source ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    skywalker said:

Where you get this info from?
  • Options
    http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/division1/standard/duchatelet-je-compte-faire-un-tout-bon-mercato-hivernal-545a7d973570a5ad0ee099d3
    RD explains what Axel Lawaree will do for him (advisor). In the bottom part he says that it's not really Lawaree's specific job to handle transfers, because this is considered a team effort. Then he says that they had a good transfer period (mercato) during the summer and he is certain to have a succesfull winter transfer period.
  • Options
    Beat Genk away 2-0 up to 5th and another clean sheet for YTU
  • Options

Sounds like he might have loan potential.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    YTU 5 clean sheets in a row, must have a good laundry service.
  • Options

Five in a row, maybe he's was taught how to catch a ball during his brief time with us. Though it was very rare that occured during game time with us.
  • Options
    Maybe he has a good defence in front of him. Have they appointed a new manager yet?
  • Options

Maybe he has a good defence in front of him. Have they appointed a new manager yet?

Same defence that was conceding for fun with Kawashima in goal
  • Options

Under a different manager.
  • Options

Under a different manager.
    I know that but you are saying maybe he has a good defence in front of him, but its the same defence they had, I know the new manager is probably playing a different way but still what is it with us and not being able to give credit where its due to someone who underperformed when he played for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think defke hinted that this would happen, but it's on the OS (of RSL): the Standard Liege board has decided to keep Ivan Vukomanovic in place as head coach until the end of this season. Other sports staff will stay in place, too.
  • Options
    update from me - indeed we kept the T2 and is now T1 to the end off season - also new sportif counselor old player axel lawaree he's the speaker for the sups and he shall see for new transfers but RD have the last word- what about thuram yes the same defence but he keept well few good interceptions and he have also take points for the club - i've told that the team not playing anymore for luzon and as we now see how they play big different - what about thuram in charlton - i think that he must go to charlton because we had kawashima and thuram would'nt go to england - that's what I've heard

i shall give you a link that was seeing on tv tonight - What if your club is bought by a billionaire
    nice to see http://www.canvas.be/programmas/terzake/65956fd6-3c57-4463-971c-0eb5e18875a2
  • Options
    defke said:

update from me - indeed we kept the T2 and is now T1 to the end off season - also new sportif counselor old player axel lawaree he's the speaker for the sups and he shall see for new transfers but RD have the last word- what about thuram yes the same defence but he keept well few good interceptions and he have also take points for the club - i've told that the team not playing anymore for luzon and as we now see how they play big different - what about thuram in charlton - i think that he must go to charlton because we had kawashima and thuram would'nt go to england - that's what I've heard

i shall give you a link that was seeing on tv tonight - What if your club is bought by a billionaire
    nice to see http://www.canvas.be/programmas/terzake/65956fd6-3c57-4463-971c-0eb5e18875a2

• Options
    have said and I will do
    better stay on twitter
    good night
  • Options

defke said:

Sorry, but that really has made me proper LOL.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    In a lot of trouble now
    2-0 down against Rijeka and are playing with 10 men as it stands they need to beat Feyenoord at home to qualify
    but if Feyenoord win tonight its all over for them (currently 0-0 at home to Sevilla)
  • Options
    Feyenoord have taken the lead as it stands they are out
  • Options
    All over for them, 1 more game in Europe this season and then its all over
  • Options
    I won't pretend to be an expert on Croatian football but for sure Standard's wage bill is going to be far higher than that of Rijeka.
  • Options
    RD have maybe a buyer for standard - someone of arabic world - just rumor but was on a site of the rtbf television