Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    I would still take Ajdarevic if we did not have the money to spend on a transfer outside of the network, he might not be able to play 90 minutes often if ever, although he played a lot more minutes in games last season then some people give him credit for but he can bring that bit of creative magic, especially now we have a normally reliable goalscorer that can win us points.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Nick Buyens, Ajdarevic and bulot then sell the club

Why Ajdarevic?

He has hardly played for Standard since returning. He's a talented turkey.
    Obviously waiting for christmas
  • Options

Ajdarevic to come on for the last 30 minutes to replace Jackson seems perfect to me

With Buyens and Colquelin, who said Jackson will be starting when both fit?
  • Options

Ajdarevic to come on for the last 30 minutes to replace Jackson seems perfect to me

I'm sure Adjarevic will be delighted with these terms
    I am sure he would prefer it to getting no game time at standard
  • Options
    He would have replied but he's still getting his breath back from his last game.
  • Options
    Kessell7 said:

In other news Roland wouldn't fork out for a new kit, so they used a bit of red tape to avoid a kit clash in tonight's match against Charleroi.

Talking of the game against Charleroi I saw the last 10 minutes or so on a stream and Thuram has not improved since his time with us!

They held on to win 1-0 but he looked distinctly wobbly as Charleroi pressed for an equaliser.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Kessell7 said:

In other news Roland wouldn't fork out for a new kit, so they used a bit of red tape to avoid a kit clash in tonight's match against Charleroi.

Talking of the game against Charleroi I saw the last 10 minutes or so on a stream and Thuram has not improved since his time with us!

They held on to win 1-0 but he looked distinctly wobbly as Charleroi pressed for an equaliser.
    Yeah, I watched most of it in the end and can say it wasn't just the last 10 minutes.
  • Options

Richard J said:

Pretty sure Buyens is on a year long loan and cannot be recalled in January?

I think both Bulot and Buyens could be called back by Standard during the window .

What would our feelings be if for example if RD lost Buyens but then brought Coquelin as a replacement with his new found money ? Bulot is going to the African Cup of Nations so it that context would Standard want to recall him?

A worrying aspect would be that Standard have changed managers since the loans were made and the new man might want to consider all of his available options.

If Standard are bought by an Arab consortium I would think that they will setting their sights higher than Bulot and Buyens.
    You think they might go after Wilson and Fox instead?
  • Options
    Won today away to Gent

De Camargo put them 1-0 up after 12 minutes
    Gent leveled after 16 minutes
    Standard down to 10 men after 37 minutes
    Gent down to 10 men after 92 minutes
    Mujangi scored on the 94th minute to put Standard 2-1 up
  • Options
    Cheers jeff
  • Options
    tony watt to charlton - have fun with him
  • Options
    Thanks Colin.
  • Options
    defke said:

tony watt to charlton - have fun with him

Pray, do say more.
  • Options
    attacker come from celtic played with lierse but he's a tough guy - own will - little or no playing time, too slow and not find the goal- maybe get bob him fit
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Swisdom said:

Nick Buyens, Ajdarevic and bulot then sell the club

Why Ajdarevic?

He has hardly played for Standard since returning. He's a talented turkey.
    Better than Harriott
    Well that could go right off thread; but I think the reason Ajdarevic was dumped on us, and why he isn't in the Standard team, is that he is unable to achieve a level of fitness that allows him to do what he is paid to do; play for 90 minutes. For that reason, I would say, avoid at all costs.
    Scored as many as anyone in the latter part of last season I think. Created things, seemed pretty popular with the players and had a wand for a left peg. Fitness was a shambles but technically superb. Him and JBG behind igor would be classy, tricky and talented. Have 3 men in the centre of midfield holding and you might be surprised.

Even half fit AA is better than Harriott

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd welcome Astrit back with open arms
  • Options
    defke said:

attacker come from celtic played with lierse but he's a tough guy - own will - little or no playing time, too slow and not find the goal- maybe get bob him fit

Great stuff. Will fit in perfectly.
  • Options
    astrit have played with standard today 20 min was good not great but good
  • Options
    defke said:

astrit have played with standard today 20 min was good not great but good

Great first 10 minutes then he tired for an overall good performance?
  • Options
    tony watt signe @charlton
  • Options
    bob peeters fired and you've got maybe the clown luzon or riga again
  • Options
    defke said:

Where did you read that?
  • Options
    defke said:

Please Riga. Why is Luzon a clown? He did fairly well up until this season didn't he?
  • Options
    I'm guessing it might be because of the article that was published today on it in Belgium, whether it's linked to the previous rumour I don't know.