Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    Sell the other clubs RD and concentrate on us WITH MONEY
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sell the other clubs RD and concentrate on us WITH MONEY

LOL why not - good luck but no money everything must be shape

• Options
    Sorry defke, if this comment upset you or any other Belgian fans, I just think RD is putting too many eggs in that basket of his and we could all end up scrambled
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sorry defke, if this comment upset you or any other Belgian fans, I just think RD is putting too many eggs in that basket of his and we could all end up scrambled

no sorry - i say what i heave to say - and what i thinking of rd - one year ago he put new contracts to the players and he bring us mehdi back to sclessin - the year before nothing and this year how much money he has from players he sold +- 20mil€ and he bought for let me say 6 to 9 mil€ other players was free from contract

• Options
    Its not that simple nor straightforward as you put it, there s money for sign on fees and managers, installment plans for payments, structural losses and so on. He s no saint but for god sake get a freaking grip, its all blown way out of proportion.

I will make a bet : i m sure that at least 50 pct of your summer signings will be fan favourites by the end of the season and nobody will say, well done ...

Luzon was a clown, get a decent coach, stop tearing down your own ground and try to create an atmosphere like there used to be.

We used to respect you lot, now you are a joke.

• Options
    What Belgium team are you, Belgium Spur?
  • Options
    Reza leaves Standard Liege and they tumble down the league. Coincidence?

Yes absolutely. Reza is dogshit.
  • Options
    I m a kaa gent fan, we battled our way out of financial troubles and built a new ground recently, we had our fair share of bad seasons and transfers and we too complained but breaking down your own ground and attacking a stand with older people, women and families ... No, thanks.

But you should know that a lot of people hate Standard, they really are our very own scousers. Never in the wrong, always treated unfairly, always complaining ...

There s a lack of class surrounding them for years now, its a bit sad because their style of play, their fans and their audacity as a club was worth admiring once.

Again, like that other club that plays in red and never does anything wrong.
  • Options
    I ll leave it at this, wrong place to argue. Just a bit fed up with them
  • Options
    i'm not saying that the players we have no bad players are - trebel is good also faty and louis - andrade was a surprise for me he's playing well and teixeira is a good defender - but we miss Yoni Buyens - there was no match with yoni and luzon - that's why he has leaving standard and get to charlton but end off season he will be back to us - also bulot for the same reason - but ok belgian spur have more knowledge han me i think -
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i give answer on that from ross1 sell the other and put oney in charlton - my conclusion of rd take it or leave it - and i hope that he mean with charlton at the bottem of my heart and that you never see what he has done with us now - take moneu but no money for players ( very good players) and yes belgian spur wich team you support
  • Options
    I wasnt aiming at you mate , I read your blog and you care about your club ... I respect that. @defke , you have very good fans too ... hope they get behind your team again !
  • Options
    i see know you are a gent fan belgian spur- so who knows better of standard you or me i'm support standard for 39 years in good and bad days - i saw good things and bad tears and happines but now my heart is broken
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    defke said:

i see know you are a gent fan belgian spur- so who knows better of standard you or me i'm support standard for 39 years in good and bad days - i saw good things and bad tears and happines but now my heart is broken

Fair enough, I know that feeling. Its not a good feeling.
  • Options
    when we have a coach who knows how standard must playing and than the fans ag-re back see one year ago with rednic - the fans are still stand behind the team - but luzon was not a coach and that for one year and a haf now we hope he get eric gerets but than he must pay and that is not what RD wan't
  • Options
    and yes in belgian nobody likes us --we don't care ## you will never understand RSCL if you are not one of us
  • Options
    Oh Pleeeze defke. Leave out the Millwall chants! Just when I thought you were a real cool guy, suffering (like us) for his football club. Keep us informed re your new coach, and whether or not he is any good.
  • Options
    nobody knows what it is a standardfan - we are one great family and we are standing every playday - we are singing 90 minutes lose or winning that's the spirit of standard and nobody understand that - and than we got such answers of that we are hooligans - you must see it after an game that we lose - we are drinking and singing in and out the stadion . if there is a person who want to see that they can stay at my house and sleeping here and go to see the game . than you see what standard is - standard is sitting in our veins in our blood - it's a microb that never leaves you're body
  • Options

So Liege are the Millwall of Belgium ?

not millwall not any other - we are standard de liege - our colors our emblem -

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    defke said:

do you have a special standard de liege walk which is quite noticeably different from other fans style of walking?
  • Options
    I have needed a diversion today, and this thread is it! Amazing stuff on every level.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

defke said:

do you have a special standard de liege walk which is quite noticeably different from other fans style of walking?
    no nothing special

• Options
    defke said:

i'm not saying that the players we have no bad players are - trebel is good also faty and louis - andrade was a surprise for me he's playing well and teixeira is a good defender - but we miss Yoni Buyens - there was no match with yoni and luzon - that's why he has leaving standard and get to charlton but end off season he will be back to us - also bulot for the same reason - but ok belgian spur have more knowledge han me i think -

So have we sometimes this season…and that's when he's on the field.
  • Options
    ok update - bob was a option but rd will that he stay here- he's doing well - and also all the other fans saying that - leave bob there his doing a great job there - now searching for new coach - everyone say's that we had a coach who know what standard is like gerets rednic hellers
  • Options
    Thank you defke and Belgian_Spur, it is interesting what you have to say
  • Options
    A Liege and a Gent fan kicking off on a Charlton board. Classic.

Personally I can't see the network existing to move coaches around. As Prague has said RD gets more money from getting us in the Premier League than Standard into the UCL group stage.
  • Options
    defke said:

The no one likes is the same as Millwall use, I am sure for unique reasons :)

• Options
    RD will asap with charlton to te first - just reading a interview